Can you drink to much water_

I did it!! Was banded on Wednesday. My husband and I are still here at the Lucerna. Hospital and hotel are great!!! There is a big Bandsters Bash here with Dr. Kuris patients.

I feel great with the exception of eating a whale!! Is it possible to drink to much_ No question mark on the key board! I{m still really thirsty, but don{t dare drink for a while.

Hey Pammie, if you read this let me know how you are doing.

Mary, how did the feel go_ Do you feel some restriction.

Talk to you later

Bethy

Hi Beth,

I hve been dying to hear from you - yee haw - you did it. were you first going in? I heard about the kuri bash (open to all bandsters) before i went down and was sorry i didn' go - i hope you meet some nice folks.

ok - i hope i'm not misreading your email cuz its friday and if you aren't drinking i'm gonna die - yes you can drink - you are on the liquid diet for three weeks if i remember correctly - the hotel makes broth for all ortiz's patients and you can have water, juices, etc.

please dont get dehydrated - check your instructios from dr. miranda

congrats - i am so happy for you!

yeah, my fill went good but i'm thinking i shouldn't have eaten bbreakfast - even tho they say 2 hours is ok - i wish i had had an empty stomach -ill probably be back for more - ha

take care and keep us posted on how you are feeling etc.

I did it!! Was banded on Wednesday. My husband and I are still here at the Lucerna. Hospital and hotel are great!!! There is a big Bandsters Bash here with Dr. Kuris patients.

I feel great with the exception of eating a whale!! Is it possible to drink to much_ No question mark on the key board! I{m still really thirsty, but don{t dare drink for a while.

Hey Pammie, if you read this let me know how you are doing.

Mary, how did the feel go_ Do you feel some restriction.

Talk to you later

Bethy