What are you excited to be able to wear?

I look forward to shopping in the regular sized clothes! No more 20-22W. That size is so depressing, nothing cute...I just look like a old fogey. I can't wait to shop at one of our local stores called "TriState Outfitters." There, the have cute Columbia clothing...which I seemed to always like. I want to wear cute board shorts, and cute (age appropriate) tops! Thats for summer wear.

I would also like...how embarrassing...to be able to wear those cute sexy garter belts. Don't know why...just want to.

Right now I am size 20-22W...just had my band done July 2nd, and the my clothes are starting to fit looser...So I am not sure what size I really am currently.

I would love to hear what you all want to get your skinny little bodies in!!!!!

I long to be able to wear a swimsuit without looking like Shamu ! I love the tankini styles and hope to be able to wear one next summer. Last year in February we went to Florida and I was at my highest weight 275#. We stayed at Innisbrook and they have great pools. Anyway there was this delightful little lady who had to be 80+ years out in the pool one day. I thought her to be in her 60's maybe and as we started talking I found out how old she was. Well as you might have already guessed she looked stunning in her swimsuit which was almost the same colors as mine. We took pics of us, yes full body pics, and that picture is the one that is forever in my mind to help me lose weight. When I get thinner I'll have to post it because it was sooo bad of me next to her especially.

I also long to be able to buy a decent bra and panties set that match!!. Maybe even Victoria secret except I think I'll have to have a reduction for that to happen, maybe not so I'll also add this to my want list.

Let's see what else. A short dress like I used to wear to church, not up to my fanny mind you just above the knees and with come cute strappy sandals and a Tan!!

And I totally agree with being able to shop in the "regular"stores. I am a 22 now and just want to get into those "hip"stores with in style stuff again.

Thanks for reading this long answer.

There is also a store here locally called Maurces...so cute and lots of trendy clothes. Oh I can not wait. I think I would like to wear a size 10-12. That is what I remember wearing after high school and before kids...I think that would be a good size for me and my body type. I kept all my Clavin Klein jeans...just could not part with them! So I can't wait to get back in them!!!!

Dianna

Oh yes you mentioned JEANS! I want some without stretchy fabric and no elastic waist!!

I loved to shop prior to being fat and now I HATE it. I am so on the same page as you Dianna!!

I want to be a size 10-12, I think. Right now a 14 sounds good too!! I really want to make this happen by next summer.

I know if I keep it up at Christmas I'll be able to splurge and get something cuter to wear too!!

Can I play??

I do love the lingerie and the garters are fun, but the novelty is wearing fast since they are a pain in the arse to get on. My favorite is those strappy little sun dresses that are so in now that you can’t wear a bra with. Since I’ve had a lift and extended tummy I just love to go braless! Right now I’m in a bikini, we have a party to go to later tonight and I wanted to get a little sun. Been running in and out cooking the food and laying out, listening to music - running in to watch a good video if it comes on (just ran in for Carrie Underwood) its feels like such freedom not to worry about what you are wearing. I'm typing in my office which has a hug window out to the front yard - waved a few times to neighbors as they walk by while I'm sitting here in my bikini.... Who cares!!

The best thing is just putting on clothes and knowing you look good and feel good in them. And my biggest worry is that I don’t want to get any smaller – not a bad thing!

You’re on track to get there by next summer – who’s next!

Can I play??

I do love the lingerie and the garters are fun, but the novelty is wearing fast since they are a pain in the arse to get on. My favorite is those strappy little sun dresses that are so in now that you can’t wear a bra with. Since I’ve had a lift and extended tummy I just love to go braless! Right now I’m in a bikini, we have a party to go to later tonight and I wanted to get a little sun. Been running in and out cooking the food and laying out, listening to music - running in to watch a good video if it comes on (just ran in for Carrie Underwood) its feels like such freedom not to worry about what you are wearing. I'm typing in my office which has a hug window out to the front yard - waved a few times to neighbors as they walk by while I'm sitting here in my bikini.... Who cares!!

The best thing is just putting on clothes and knowing you look good and feel good in them. And my biggest worry is that I don’t want to get any smaller – not a bad thing!

You’re on track to get there by next summer – who’s next!

What a life!!! Have a great day Lisa. I can picture you now you cute LITTLE thing!!

I've had three c-sections so I know I will never have that flat perfect stomach, but to me I don't care. I will be proud of my momma chub. I also can not wait to go to a store and try on clothes and have them fit. I am short, so everything is always too long...but my point is...I want to go into a store and try on a size...whatever....and have it fit. THAT WILL BE THE DAY!

Oh, novelty stores....I have not really ever been in one....next summer watch out!!! You guys will all prob. get an eye full from me...posing in whatever I just bought....LOL....Maybe I pick up a second job temporarily for spending money on clothes. That will be fun!!

:D :D :D

Dianna

I just want to be able to wear my pants without a wedgie :P

1. I want to be a tucker! Just once..let me tuck my shirt in! LOL

2. Sleeveless/halter tops..I can't wait!

3. Sundresses!

4. A Bikini

5. A pair of Gap Jeans!

6. A belt!!

3. Sundresses!

4. A Bikini

5. A pair of Gap Jeans!

6. A belt!!

Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG....How in the heck could I forget about the GAP? Am I crazy? YES....ME TOO....next summer lets buy stock in the GAP, because with all my shopping....our stocks will be looking good! LOL

hehehehehe, dianna :P :P :P

I have never in my adult life EVER wore anything sleeveless. I think I'll make that one of my wishes [that won't come true till next summer, but that's OK.] I'd also love to wear one of those tankini's... they are so cute!! [Again, next summer.]

I have a favorite pair of Levi's that I want to get back into. I got them when straight legs were in, then flare leg came in and my straights didn't fit me anymore.

I've never tucked in my shirts either... too much gut. Don't own a belt, never needed one! Maybe next year, hehe :D

Guest sdejong

3. Sundresses!

4. A Bikini

5. A pair of Gap Jeans!

6. A belt!!

Oh my gosh... To be able to tuck a shirt in.... I want that so much... I am the one of the largest people at the very posh school that I teach at. I just would love to walk in in a killer outfit and have everyone go oh my gosh.... YOU LOOK GREAT!....

shy

You people really know how to hurt a guy !!!

Whew....... time for me to take a walk or something......

I' ve found one of the biggest rewards I've received so far is my belt. When properly worn, my end of my belt would tuck under the first little loop. In the past months, surprisingly, the belt has "stretched" longer and longer. Now. the end of the belt is tucking into the dead center-of-the-back loop. When I wear my Chinos without the belt, I can put them on or remove them without unbuttoning them.

For the record, I've always been braless (I wont count the time in high school where i was chosen to be a cheerleader while the girls played a fooball game - I tore a nerf football in half and HAD to use a slingshot to keep them in place and boy.... was I popular that day) and I've never worn a sundress. And no, there is no desire there to wear them :wacko:

The neatest part of this thread is....... one day, all THIS CAN happen!! It is a realistic goal now!! Patience, and perseverance!!! (and keep looking at Lisa's pics.... she is the ultimate ideal "I can be like her" (well, I'm a male, I can ALMOST be like her).

I would love to wear any top without a bra, it has been my dream since I was a teen age mom and lost all firmness in my boobs. It will take surgery, not sure I can afford the cost, getting the weight down for health reasons is more important to me. I would love to show my arms but they have gotten too old looking, lots of cellulite there at that top and in the itop of the inner thighs too. Skin is loose. How can I get that firmed up? The tummy is great thanks to a tuck 15 years ago. I also want to wear skirts, I am getting the veins fixed too.

This is fun! I just want to be able to throw on jeans and a tee shirt to go about my day. I'm not really that into fashion and it's such a chore thinking about and finding something to wear. I have about four different sizes in the closet, and the largest one barely fits. So it's very hard to get dressed, and I long for the days I don't have to think about what I have to wear at all. To me, that's heaven! Except for a nice evening event. I would love to wear a slim fitting dress, not something "flattering" that has to be loose-ish to look right.

I look forward to shopping in the regular sized clothes! No more 20-22W. That size is so depressing, nothing cute...I just look like a old fogey. I can't wait to shop at one of our local stores called "TriState Outfitters." There, the have cute Columbia clothing...which I seemed to always like. I want to wear cute board shorts, and cute (age appropriate) tops! Thats for summer wear.

I would also like...how embarrassing...to be able to wear those cute sexy garter belts. Don't know why...just want to.

Right now I am size 20-22W...just had my band done July 2nd, and the my clothes are starting to fit looser...So I am not sure what size I really am currently.

I would love to hear what you all want to get your skinny little bodies in!!!!!

I've been hanging on to a pair of levi's for almost 10 years now! They're button fly-straightd leg, classic fitting jeans with the most adorable back pockets and when they used to fit, man did I get some looks! Cannot WAIT to get back into them again!!

I had a pair of pajama pants that looked great and were very comfortable and airy material. I bought them many many years ago even though they didn't fit (no idea why). Finally got to be able to wear them a few months ago and then a week ago discovered my dog had used them as a chew toy. The clothing gods were not smiling on me for that purchase.

This is fun! I just want to be able to throw on jeans and a tee shirt to go about my day. I'm not really that into fashion and it's such a chore thinking about and finding something to wear. I have about four different sizes in the closet, and the largest one barely fits. So it's very hard to get dressed, and I long for the days I don't have to think about what I have to wear at all. To me, that's heaven! Except for a nice evening event. I would love to wear a slim fitting dress, not something "flattering" that has to be loose-ish to look right.

You sound like me, I'm all about tee shirts and shorts and could care less about fashion. I just bought a new Penn State tee shirt in a size large and it's too tight. {meant to do that} Hopefully it'll fit soon...... :P

This IS fun!!! and I like what Will t said, soon will be our reality!!! Though I love fashion, I don't like the price tag prices. I get a little sticker shocked!!! But, I can't wait to know that I can shop in cute stores too!

Cute board shorts and t-shirt with cute flip flops

Jeans and a nice blouse

Sexy Lingerie

GAP jeans

Not to feel like my head is going to pop off when I bend over to tie a shoe, etc.

See more curves than fat roles.......

These are just a few things I am excited for!!!!!!!!

Dianna