Mona, baby, this is for you

Phoenix

I've had a secret that keeps me from straining. Keeps me regular and I called it a "liquid" from day 4.

Technically, it isn't a liquid, it's a paste. And, technically, so is yogurt, so I justified it. ;)

Mona, meet hummus. Hummus, meet Mona. 2 Tablespoons a day are roughly 80 calories. There's plenty of fat there, but it's mono-unsaturated and you must have them. Healthy fats, in moderation, will shove out the unhealthy fats. Your body needs them.

It's magical in keeping the body in a good rhythm.

2nd secret. Dannon Activa yogurt with fiber. 8 oz with a scoop of whatever protein powder you're already using is the same as skim milk. Except that it has active cultures and 7 g of fiber.

Between the two, I haven't had an uncomfortable movement since banding. I thought you should meet my friends.

I've had a secret that keeps me from straining. Keeps me regular and I called it a "liquid" from day 4.

Technically, it isn't a liquid, it's a paste. And, technically, so is yogurt, so I justified it. ;)

Mona, meet hummus. Hummus, meet Mona. 2 Tablespoons a day are roughly 80 calories. There's plenty of fat there, but it's mono-unsaturated and you must have them. Healthy fats, in moderation, will shove out the unhealthy fats. Your body needs them.

It's magical in keeping the body in a good rhythm.

2nd secret. Dannon Activa yogurt with fiber. 8 oz with a scoop of whatever protein powder you're already using is the same as skim milk. Except that it has active cultures and 7 g of fiber.

Between the two, I haven't had an uncomfortable movement since banding. I thought you should meet my friends.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA I promise to meet your friends very soon!! Thanks for the tips!!!! You are so funny!

• 2 weeks later...

I am day 3 post op also on a liquid diet - does that mean i can have 2 spoonfull of hummus if i needed it... i lovvveee hummus??

Im able to keep yoghurt down and they both seem to have the same consistency....

Never noticed a difference with the hummus.....will have to pay more attention next time.

I am day 3 post op also on a liquid diet - does that mean i can have 2 spoonfull of hummus if i needed it... i lovvveee hummus??

Im able to keep yoghurt down and they both seem to have the same consistency....

Hi, Let me know if it gives you a problem. I also love the stuff but they told us if you can't drink it don't do it for 3 weeks. I don't think it will go through a straw. LOL.

Pam :P