It's Official!!

Aha, today I had my first PBing episode. Not thrilled about it, but did wonder why everyone had PB'd at least once and I never have.

So today I joined the club. Wasn't terribly painful but the food definitely looks better going down than it does coming up :)

Well, welcome to the group! LOL. Glad it was not painful though - unfortunately most of mine were, but I have learned the in's and out's now so hopefully no more PBs!!

Girl, Im glad I havent had one of those yet, My band has told me when to stop. Hope youre doing better. Glad to see you posting again. Sorry to hear about youre dad. You are in my prayers.

Aha, today I had my first PBing episode. Not thrilled about it, but did wonder why everyone had PB'd at least once and I never have.

So today I joined the club. Wasn't terribly painful but the food definitely looks better going down than it does coming up :)

That's funny! I had my first PB today too! LOL! Must be one of those days!

It sucks, doesn't it? I am glad you survived it Dawnie!

Thanks Denise :) *huggs*

Glad to see you posting again. Sorry to hear about youre dad. You are in my prayers.

Pbing is throwing up food that gets stuck, sort of. It is accompanied by needing to spit alot of saliva and a range of discomfort to pain in your chest/stomach area over your big incision. It's when you've not chewed something properlyand/or eaten too fast. It's no fun when it's really bad, so try and avoid it by chewing, chewing, chewing and pausing between bites for a few minutes.

Neeters,

Well if I must ....

I had one tiny baby donut hole. Chewed it up real good but apparently not good enough! That happened in the morning.

Then, about 8 hours later on I PB'd on water.

So strange.

I've decided this is temporary and am not too worried about it.

No more donut holes for me ;)