Big Brother? Nah, not for me! I am a LOSTIE!!!

mona-camille

I am in lust with Sawyer and Desmond, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

And I have a relative who lives in Hawaii where it is filmed and if I had a little more guts to fly that far, I could have a front row viewing to the production set!

Anyone remember the actor Danny Roebuck? He played the science teacher who blew himself up. He comes from my town and still visits often. He is friends with a friend of mine so I got to meet him and got some autographed pictures. COOL!

Okay Mona -

This is kind of creeping me out. A cat tatoo on our ankles, the love for the cat, and now you love Lost.... I am a big fan!!!!I am in bed by the time it comes on but I have DVR'd it for as long as it has been on. This is my all time favorite show on TV, will never miss a show.

Bobbi B)

I watched it religiously up until last season. I kept getting stressed out over nothing new ever happening. LOL

Okay Mona -

This is kind of creeping me out. A cat tatoo on our ankles, the love for the cat, and now you love Lost.... I am a big fan!!!!I am in bed by the time it comes on but I have DVR'd it for as long as it has been on. This is my all time favorite show on TV, will never miss a show.

Bobbi B)

I don't know buddy, we were meant for each other, LOL!!!

I love LOST and never missed a show either.

I watched it religiously up until last season. I kept getting stressed out over nothing new ever happening. LOL

Last season was kind of boring, but you should have waited one more season. This one got so much better!!!!!!!!!! We learned sooo much!

When LOST first came out I watched it all the time...but over time I literally got lost...and haven't watched it for awhile.

I prefer mindless entertainment after a long day at work!!LOL!!

Cathy

Yes, it is complicated to follow, you are right about that. But I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know who the skeletons are. Supposedly, that is the big question and will prove that the writers knew all along how the story would end and that they were not making it up as they went along.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I want to see it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest CaraMBA09

so glad there are other LOST junkies out there. I have never missed an episode and TIVO it so I can watch them over again if they are really good.

is TIVO not the best thing since sliced bread?