Tomorrow is my day....

I am very excited, but very worried at the same time. I am a surgery virgin. I have never even had an IV.

I have been quit quite over the past month, but I would like to thank everyone for thier support and wonderful posts.

I will keep all posted on my progess...

Let us hear how it went and how you are doing!

Hello... all when will with the exception of my IV that needed three attempts :wacko:

I was up and wa;ling with-in a hour; have a little soreness, and lots of gas....

Any one have a secert for the gas pain to go away...

Talk later... J

Hello... all when will with the exception of my IV that needed three attempts :wacko:

I was up and wa;ling with-in a hour; have a little soreness, and lots of gas....

Any one have a secert for the gas pain to go away...

Talk later... J

Walk, walk, walk. I had the gas terribly as well. I walked a lot and rested when I needed to - all helped with the gas. I also suffered with dizzyness and lethargy the first 1 or so. I can say this, I am almost 3 weeks out and I feel like my old self again. This morning, my phone rang and I jumped out of bed to answer it. I didn't even feel sore in my tummy or anyplace else. Good luck, bandedchef! I know you will do well. Just remember to walk, walk, walk.. ;)

You will learn to burp like a freshman frat rusher...

You will learn to lie with your head on a few pillows, your feet a few degrees down and your right shoulder up.

GasX and time are your friends -- and so is a hot shower and a heating pad.

Congratulations on your banding! The gas will pass. 1st week is the worst. 2nd week kinda sucks. 3rd week is doable.

I've heard that a vibrator is your friend. I heard that after I survived the gas pains, so I didn't try it out. But I would have!