10cc band

I have a 10cc band and was wondering who else has a 10cc band. I went and had my first fill on June 24th and recieved 3cc and i can not feel any restriction. I was wondering when you got your first or second fill with a 10cc band how much you were given each time.

Guest sdejong

I personally don't have th 10cc band but my mother does. She has had 4 fills in almost 2 years and has a total of about 6cc's in her band. She has good restriction and has lost about 170lbs and is still loosing, last month she lost 7lbs. Good luck.

shy

I have a VG band and it is the bigger one. You really can't go by what other people add - its trying to fit around your stomach tight enough to restrict food - unless your an exact copy of me - and loose the same way - how much fill I receive will not be relevant to how much fill you need to be restricted. I received 6 cc in nine fills over 20 months. (I just had some removed sine I'm now in maintenance mode)

When you go in talk to the nurse and if you’re ever not restricted enough after a fill you may just need to go in for a adjustment – call them up and see what their adjustment policy is – some have reduced prices or are free if its within a certain time frame - mine is within a week. Also if you have it done in Mexico that’s why its good to stay the night and test it out.

Best,

Lisa

I have a 10cc band, and recieved my first fill in late May. I recieved 1.4cc and it worked well for awhile. Now I am hardly feeling any restriction so my second fill is scheduled for this Tuesday. Hopefully it will help me get out of this slump I am in. <_< I haven't lost any weight in over 3 weeks! DEPRESSING!!! :((

Does anyone have problems with actually GAINING weight during their period? I can gain up to 7 lbs during that week! I usually lose it, but MAN! I just need to accept that will probably happen every month around that time and put my scale away until it's over. Can you tell I'm in a bit of a slump??

--Bethany

Guest sdejong
I have a 10cc band, and recieved my first fill in late May. I recieved 1.4cc and it worked well for awhile. Now I am hardly feeling any restriction so my second fill is scheduled for this Tuesday. Hopefully it will help me get out of this slump I am in. <_< I haven't lost any weight in over 3 weeks! DEPRESSING!!! :((

Does anyone have problems with actually GAINING weight during their period? I can gain up to 7 lbs during that week! I usually lose it, but MAN! I just need to accept that will probably happen every month around that time and put my scale away until it's over. Can you tell I'm in a bit of a slump??

--Bethany

You look fabulous... Your face is very slim and defined... :lb24:

I have a 10 cc band. My first fill at Roswell was 5 cc, then the second fill was for 1.4 additional cc (6.4 cc total)