Fill Dr in Indiana?

Hi THere,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a Dr that will do fills on a Mexico banded patient? I have called a few and so far I have been told No by every one:(

Miriam

You might ask what their prices are anyway. In the long run, it may be cheaper to get a flight out to see Dr. Ortiz and get a fill there then to get a fill in Indiana. I know the clinic near me charges around $500 for a blind fill (no x-ray). I could easily buy a plane ticket and one night at a hotel for that!

You can check out www.fillcenters.usa

also check out www.obesityhelp.com and search for lap band doctors in your state, then give a call and see what they charge and how they do them. There is also http://groups.yahoo.com and search mexican bandsters

I can't recommend any particular doctor, other than Dr. Ortiz :) but you can call and find out

How far are you from Chicago? I hear there are a number of physicians there - might be worth a try.

For my first fill I will be going back to Dr. Ortiz but for long term maintanance I do want to find someone local (or incase of emergency). I am not to far from Chicago, maybe 120 miles or so.

For my first fill I will be going back to Dr. Ortiz but for long term maintanance I do want to find someone local (or incase of emergency). I am not to far from Chicago, maybe 120 miles or so.

How far are you from Cincinnati? Dr. Trace Curry takes care of patients from Mexico. You can visit the web site at www.thebanddoctor.com. He has taken care of several of Dr. Ortiz pts.