pre op check list help

I am a wreck I will forget something...I leave in the morning 7/20 to drive to San Diego and pick my daughter up along the way. I have my license and birth certificate, chewable vitamins, water, broth, Gatorade, fiber water, prescriptions, cashiers check, paperwork , gas medicine, some chewable Imodium. Comfortable clothes and shoes, toothbrush, etc. Is there anything you can think of I forgot? They say leave your jewelry home...is it OK to keep my wedding band on?

Pam

Don't forget sunscreen, And I locked my rings in the hotel safe, Don't think you can leave

them on. but not 100% sure. Good Luck!

Don't forget sunscreen, And I locked my rings in the hotel safe, Don't think you can leave

them on. but not 100% sure. Good Luck!

Good morning, Thanks. I always forget something when I travel...that's why I make list..and still forget something. Just added my cell phone charger. It's around 7-8 hour drive to San Diego and my phone and bluetooth will need recharged for the drive home. Wish me luck....... I am so ready for this. Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Pam

I took nothing but a wristwatch. I don't think there's a single concern about theft at the Lucerna, it was wonderful there.

Even your own jewelry in an OR brings germs, it's just better to leave it all at home.

You're beautifully prepared. I'd add sunscreen to the list, too. Much success!

Guest sdejong

If you plan on going shopping on Revelution Ave, I would bring small bills ($1's, & $5's). They don't make change. Good luck....

Shy