Clothing Exchange!

mistyband

Hey everyone! I'm coming into a size 22! Since Mamamichelle's idea, I've been excited....so if anyone has 22's or 22/24 I am interested in buying! I will also pay for shipping! My email address is mistytingle1@yahoo.com! Thank yall!! ;)

Hey everyone! I'm coming into a size 22! Since Mamamichelle's idea, I've been excited....so if anyone has 22's or 22/24 I am interested in buying! I will also pay for shipping! My email address is mistytingle1@yahoo.com! Thank yall!! ;)

Hi there.. Congrats!! I'm into 20's and some larger cut 18's so I may have some stuff.. I will check it out and let you know.. I sent a lot to goodwill but I'm sure I must have some items left... I can take pix and email them to you too... I'll get back to you soon!! Keep up the good work!! Merideth :)

• 3 weeks later...
;) That would be Great! Thank you so much! ><'

Misty,

Are you still looking for size 22 jeans? I think I have some. I'll go check right now! :D

Donna

OK, this is what I have! I have 2 pairs of size 20w jeans. They are the stretch denim, so you could probably wear them. They are both bootcut. One is Faded Glory, and the other is Daisy Fuentes brand. I also have a pair of size 20w khaki dress pants, Liz and Me. They are brand new, never been worn. Also stretchy. If you are interested, send me your address, and I'll get them out to you!

Donna

Yes I would love to get them from you...I will pay you for them, just let me know how much....my address you can send them to is 333 E. 6th Avenue, Oakdale, LA. 71463.....Thank you soooo much! ><'

I will also reimburse you for shipping.....let me know what I owe! ;)

Yes I would love to get them from you...I will pay you for them, just let me know how much....my address you can send them to is 333 E. 6th Avenue, Oakdale, LA. 71463.....Thank you soooo much! ><'

Hi Misty. I just seen your post and realized that you live very close to me. I live in DeRidder, LA. It is a small world.

You don't owe me anything! LOL I'll just be glad to get them out of my closet! It will probably be a few days before I can get them shipped though. My car is in the shop. As, soon as I get it back, I'll get them sent!

Donna

Donna thank you sooo much! you are such a friend! Can't wait......Good luck with your car! ;) and Goofy219 you are right down the road from me....It is a very small world...We will have to get together and have a band meeting one nite....see how many other bandsters are in our area! :D