This last weekend!

I was very proud of myself this weekend. First time I have really noticed it. We travel allot for my daughter's soccer team, and this weekend we were in San Ramon. Anyway, we eat out EVERY SINGLE meal. But this weekend, Saturday in between games we went to lunch and me and my daughter split a Chicken Caesar salad, perfect amount. It was probably equivalent to half of a side salad. Then for lunch yesterday we went to Olive Garden. My total weakness, pasta and breadsticks. Love them to death. But my mom & I split a Chicken Marsala, and I was only able to eat half of my half. I was so proud of myself. :lb16:

Then the bad, drank way to much this weekend. Also had my first real PB episode. Was eating a half of breadstick on the way to practice last night, (after soccer tournament had to rush home for Olympic Development practice, this is how busy we are) Was sliming the whole way there, got there couldn't say hi to any of the parents, had to rush to the bathroom to throw up. Oh my god did it hurt. But I felt so much better after I threw up. Well so much for breadsticks, I rather be skinny then eat breadsticks!! :D

You did great! I always dread getting out of my daily routine because that is when I want to cheat, but you pulled through it like a champ!

You did GRRREAT !!!! :party: I always try to plan ahead when we go places, because those are the moments I'm thinking of cheating :lb12: I loooove bread too, but do not tollerate it at all :ph34r:

Now stay away from those breadsticks ;) ><'