Weight not coming off all that quickly

I took out the skinny clothes and low and behold several of them fit me. I got back into my size 6 skirt, size 6 shorts and alot of shirts that I haven't worn in about 4 years. The best of all was the one pair of size 4 shorts that I could get zipped and buttoned. Not comfortable enough to wear yet but it sure was encouraging. I also measured myself and was down several inches and had lost at least 1/4 of an inch in every measurement area

Wow! You go girl! I will more than likely never see a 4! LOL

Isn't that a nice feeling :P good for you.

I have several pairs of pants that I can now get into but still a bit snug to wear.

I LOVE THE BAND!!!!

I took out the skinny clothes and low and behold several of them fit me. I got back into my size 6 skirt, size 6 shorts and alot of shirts that I haven't worn in about 4 years. The best of all was the one pair of size 4 shorts that I could get zipped and buttoned. Not comfortable enough to wear yet but it sure was encouraging. I also measured myself and was down several inches and had lost at least 1/4 of an inch in every measurement area

That is frickin AWESOME!! Way to go. :i-m_so_happy: :girl_dance:

The scale doesn't tell you everything, and you have witnessed that. I think clothes fitting more comfortably or even fitting in clothes that you haven't been able to wear in a long time is actually more of a success than the scale. It's all about how you feel, and when you walk around in clothes that are so tight that you feel like the button is going to fly off any moment, then to finally feel them loose and barely hanging on...that's when I walk with my head high in confidence. The scale can either motivate you or depress you, go with the everyday things that makes you feel better inside, be your own inspiration!!

Congrats!

Evette

Right on!! I'm with you 100%.....