Going for my 3rd fill today..

Wish me luck! His pattern is to give me .25, but I am hoping for more. I would really like to get to 2cc or even 1.8cc.

UPDATE!

I saw the new CNP today at the office and she gave me a whopping .5cc in my band. Better than the Doc does though at .25cc.

She said it was a huge fill and for me to come back tomorrow if I couldn't swallow. I now have around 1.7cc in my band. Wish me luck! I hope this is a good one!

Wish me luck! His pattern is to give me .25, but I am hoping for more. I would really like to get to 2cc or even 1.8cc.

Good luck with a good fill! Let us know how it goes. I didn't realize it was today!! That is so exciting.

Hey Ute! Thanks for asking.

I haven't had any solids yet, but I may tonight. Last time it took about a week for my fill to kick in so I don't have any high expectations just yet. I will let ya'll know as soon as I feel it though. Oh and I tricked my office and have two more fill appts during the next month. I learned how to play their game. Give me tiny fills and I will come twice a month! LMAO! I am so bad!

I'm so glad you were able to get the size fill you've desperately wanted. Let us know how it goes once you eat solids! I'm getting anxious about my first fill next Monday!

Denise

HOpe the third fill is a charm. I had my 3rd last week and so far so good, the scale is moving again.

UPDATE!

I saw the new CNP today at the office and she gave me a whopping .5cc in my band. Better than the Doc does though at .25cc.

She said it was a huge fill and for me to come back tomorrow if I couldn't swallow. I now have around 1.7cc in my band. Wish me luck! I hope this is a good one!

Wow Kim, let us know how that works for you :)

UPDATE!

So how's the fill Kim?