IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE

Well, right out of the blue, WHAMMO!

RESTRICTION!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Darn near died when I tried a bite of tuna on a cracker just now! Should have made it a smaller bite, should have chewed better, and should not have had the second bite so quick. But, glad I did to show me that I HAVE RESTRICTION!!!

I've gotten so used to not having good restriction from my fills, I wasn't paying attention to my eating. But apparently, this business of it taking a week or so to kick in is RIGHT!!!

~~~~~~~I am happy again~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and my computer is in the shop and I have my fingers crossed that it is just the power supply and not the mother board or a full crash. I should know today or tomorrow.

It's a DELL. A very hugh end DELL. I figured spend the money get a high end DELL and it will last me for years. Well, let me tell you, I have had it 3 years and have had major problems with it since day 1. The 2 men at the computer repair store were kind of laughing at me, and told me they get in DELLS all the time for repairs. Needless to say, I will not be buying another one.

WAY TO GO MONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lb10:

My last fill took a week to kick in too. I am sooooo happy for you!!!

:lb10: Finally! Enjoy this time of bliss. You deserve it. Remember now to be careful. Today is my 3-4th day after fill and this AM I can barely get liquids down. I hope it's just temporary. It seems to get better in the pm though so I am happy I too have restriction I didn't think I'd have. Now it's time to use this great tool and LOSE!!

I'm so happy to hear the positive updates on fills. I'm scheduled for my first one a week from today. It's going to be nice to finally feel some restriction. Glad to hear you are finally feeling it!

Denise

Well, right out of the blue, WHAMMO!

RESTRICTION!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Darn near died when I tried a bite of tuna on a cracker just now! Should have made it a smaller bite, should have chewed better, and should not have had the second bite so quick. But, glad I did to show me that I HAVE RESTRICTION!!!

I've gotten so used to not having good restriction from my fills, I wasn't paying attention to my eating. But apparently, this business of it taking a week or so to kick in is RIGHT!!!

~~~~~~~I am happy again~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and my computer is in the shop and I have my fingers crossed that it is just the power supply and not the mother board or a full crash. I should know today or tomorrow.

It's a DELL. A very hugh end DELL. I figured spend the money get a high end DELL and it will last me for years. Well, let me tell you, I have had it 3 years and have had major problems with it since day 1. The 2 men at the computer repair store were kind of laughing at me, and told me they get in DELLS all the time for repairs. Needless to say, I will not be buying another one.

WAHOOOOOOO!!! About time, eh sis? Hope it sticks this time!!! and by the way, I have had my Dell for 7 years and it has been great until recently when my speakers decided to quit and my burner decided it had had enough too..... maybe you just got a dud..... my next one will be a Dell also.... but good job on the fill working!!!

Yay Mona, Glad you've got great restriction!! My second fill is wonderful also - lots of restriction. Maybe you got a lemon because I absolutely LOVE my Dell!!!!!

Ramona,

I am finding out that my restriction comes and goes - when I least expect it. After being banded since April 4, I recently experienced PBing. My last fill was June 22 - almost a month ago and the past three nights I've been too tight and can't get or keep anything down.

Stress? Definitely. PMSing? Definitley brought on by the stress.