2008 BAND CAMP will be in SAN DIEGO!!

We're closing the poll for our lapband get together to be held sometime next February/March/April. San Diego won but not by a wide margin.

It's going to be hard to be able to schedule this get together when everyone is available. First, let's get some dates from Lori when she, the good docs, and the rest of the OCC staff can attend a Saturday night dinner with us. Then, after we get those dates, we will try to take a short poll for dates.

Open to suggestions!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April would be best for me if that is possible. I am travelling to the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah in April and would like to do both at the same time. So my vote is April. Unless I win the lotto by then and can afford a couple of trips!

Yes I remember and hopefully you remember, you were nominated for the Band Camp Committeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Hey Dawnie,

I know you probably remember, but I live in San Diego. So if you need any help with anything, just let me know. I will try to assist in the best way I can. HOW FRIGGIN EXCITING!! I get to see all my buddies again, AND meet the ones I have not met yet! W00t! :D

Emailed Lori to get all dates that good docs and OCC staff would be available to participate in our get together - i.e. attend a formal dinner on a Saturday night among other things.

Will keep you all posted!

Get your planning hats on. We'll call a Band Camp Meeting after we get a response from Lori! It's not that far off you know ;)

Hey guys, I wasn't banded by the OCC, but if possible I would like to attend Band Camp! ;)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME :):) THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!!!! Your bandfriends will be your friends forever :) Through THICK and THIN!

Hey guys, I wasn't banded by the OCC, but if possible I would like to attend Band Camp! ;)

I would really like to come. I need to start saving for a plane ticket! LOL

Maybe Trina and I could go together. Trina??

I think February is the best because of Presidents's week - it is a lot easier to get time off of work for most. But whenever we schedule it I will almost guarantee I will be there!

I did a lot of event planning, seminars, and conferences with my job if you need anymore volunteers please let me know!

I would love to attend as well, although I wasn't banded at the OCC either. I'll try and make it whatever dates are chosen. I live in Texas, but if there's anything I can do to help, I'd be glad to.

Denise

I think February is the best because of Presidents's week - it is a lot easier to get time off of work for most. But whenever we schedule it I will almost guarantee I will be there!

I did a lot of event planning, seminars, and conferences with my job if you need anymore volunteers please let me know!

February or March would be great! Especially February because the fares would be cheaper too! Probably in March also, but by the time in March I could get off work, spring break would be running amok, so not a good time there.

Too bad it wasn't Vegas. Oh well. San Diego is cool too! ;)

Peace,

Judy