Ramona is the best!

Thanks Mona for sending the clothes you even stuck in a size 22 jean. (I can even wear them!!!! :D ) Okay this is a big deal to me I haven't seen 22 since I was 16 years old. I cleaned my closet today with hubbys help all of my size 32 to 28 all are gone my closet is bare. I am so crying right now because I didn't think I would ever see this happen to me. All of my 4X and 5X t-shirts are now my jammies at least for a few more months then they will all be turned into rags for hubbys shop. This is such a great day for me. The clothing exchange was such a great idea! Will be sending all my clothes to Mona for her sister. Let's keep it up. Thanks to all and to my band!

Thanks Mona for sending the clothes you even stuck in a size 22 jean. (I can even wear them!!!! :D ) Okay this is a big deal to me I haven't seen 22 since I was 16 years old. I cleaned my closet today with hubbys help all of my size 32 to 28 all are gone my closet is bare. I am so crying right now because I didn't think I would ever see this happen to me. All of my 4X and 5X t-shirts are now my jammies at least for a few more months then they will all be turned into rags for hubbys shop. This is such a great day for me. The clothing exchange was such a great idea! Will be sending all my clothes to Mona for her sister. Let's keep it up. Thanks to all and to my band!

TEARS OF JOY, GOT TO LOVE THAT :)

AWWWWWW good for you! I am so happy for you, you really deserve it.

And truth be told, I am waiting or the day my closet is empty too!!!! I too, will be crying.

Hope everything fits!!

And hopefully, my sister Caron, will be able to fit your old clothes!! I wish she could afford to get lap band too, like me and my other sister (Merideth). She is heavy too and has diabetes but is very poor and has no insurance. She is terrified to be put to sleep and refuses to fly on an airplane so I don't think a lap band will ever be in her future, but I wish it could.

Anyway, glad you are happy and, keep watching the board, my sister may have more stuff too!