Anyone still eating lean cuisine

As i prepare to move on from Dr. Miranda suggested diet since i plateau, I was wondering if anyone still eats lean cuisine. Even though i lost weight with her diet, I cannot see myself eating the same thing for the next few months until i hit my target goal.

Also if anyone could share what they are eating on a daily basis, i will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

I eat them breakfast lunch and dinner, love em... well sometimes I eat a regular dinner like chicken or steak but that is rare..

I hate to cook and my husband hates my cooking!!! so it works out fine for us.

only way I can control my portions.

I have the lean cuisine, South Beach or Smart Ones (often for lunch, only because they are sooooo convenient :ph34r:

In the morning I am so tight, that I do a protein shake - I know we should have our protein intake from solids - but there is no way I get something down in the morning!

In the evening it's a different story - nowhere near of being tight - so I usually cook and since I'm not that big of a meat eater, I often just have some chicken or fish with veggies or a mixed salad. Of course portion controlled ;)

I think I will rely on these lovely little convenience foods when I start eating solids again. I find them very convenient for lunch and my dinner since I work swing shift. With all the new brands and variety's they have now you can get some really good ones with just the exact amounts of carbs and protein you want. But if you don't like them or want to use them I'm sure there are many other options. Numerous recipe books are out there with healthy eating. Also just look online for some great recipes that can be made quickly, easily cheaply and go all the way up to as gourmet as you like.

For some variety is the way to go and others like the same structure in their diet. Only you can determine this so try something different to figure out what you like.

Hope this helps

I havent had a fill yet but I live off of these things too, because of the hubby being gone and its just me and I dont like to waste food. So for lunch, I have one and for dinner some times I have one too... But if I eat anything else it would probably be Chicken or Fish or Turkey and some veggies..

I eat them sometimes, but mainly I eat what I cook. I still have a shake for breakfast, a can of campbell's soup for lunch, maybe an activia or a protein bar for a snack and a small helping of what I cook for supper.

I eat them for convenience, mostly, when I make stuff that I can't have that the family is eating. Very handy and they are fast and easy.

I eat them breakfast lunch and dinner, love em... well sometimes I eat a regular dinner like chicken or steak but that is rare..

I hate to cook and my husband hates my cooking!!! so it works out fine for us.

only way I can control my portions.

Are you guys able to eat the whole thing? I have a hard time eating the whole portion, so i stop buying them. And are you guys still able to lose weight eating them? I used to eat them, and i was not loosing weight. Also are you hungry in between meals?

Sorry for all the questions :wacko: , but i am only 30 lbs away from goal and would like to get there before christmas.

Thanks

I do eat them because they're fast, easy, convenient - but they have a downside. And that is SODIUM. Man, they're chalk full of it, like all other frozen dinners, I guess. I wrote about them in my blog. If you want more info on them, check out the link in my signature. I believe that post is titled "Salty". It has some facts I got off of their website and some tips from the American Heart Association on how to cut down on your sodium intake.

Congrats on only being 30lbs away from goal!!!

I rarely eat them anymore. I try to cook fish/chicken and veggies for dinner everyday, so I just take the leftovers for lunch if I don't go out.

I could definately finish a whole one if I wanted to. After my last fill, I wasn't hungry in between meals until about 3-4 weeks into it.

Congrats on your progress!!! 57 pounds, wow, that is amazing!!

I get the Michalina's Chicken and Spinach Fettichini Alfredo for $1.00 at Food4Less here in Vegas, I can only eat the chicken (well maybe I could eat the noodles I never really tried)... I just pick out the chicken in the yummy sauce which is 1/3 of the meal, perfect bandster portion and since they are only $1.00 I don't feel bad about not eating the whole thing!

I eat maybe 1 or 2 a week and have been pretty steadily losing so I guess they are ok!