I'm finally here and sooooo ready

I am here at Lucerna and sooooo excited. I am down 9 lbs (goal was 10 lbs), had blood drawn and tomorrow is the big day. I am so happy with the service and how helpful everyone is here. The driver even drove me to 2 different banks to try to exchange canadian money. NOTE: Do that before you get here. BIG mistake. LOL Hotel is very clean. I even got a complimentary fruit basket.

Dr. Miranda told me that there was no shopping for me tonight, just relax at the hotel. Darn it anyway. Well back to the room for me. Take care everyone, I will try to leave a note after the surgery.

Hugs

Trudy

PS Thank you for all of the support on this board, it is a Godsend.

><' :-h :wub:

Guest sdejong

How exciting... I did my blood work the day before and I was the first to be taken back for surgery..... I was done by like 9:30 or 10ish... So I had all day to feel better..... Good luck....

Shy

Whoo-Hoo it is banding time, plenty of time for shopping after the surgery.....you need to walk, walk, walk! Have a safe and pleasant journey!

Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly as I'm sure it will. Just curious, though - why would she say no shopping the night before?

Hey Trudy are you done yet? I can't wait to hear from you and know you are done and feeling well.

Alana I think the no shopping thing is just so we take it easy and relax. Walking around in the heat can be exhausting to someone who may not be used to it as well as dehydrating. It's important to get a good nights rest if you can, by just being "quiet" in your hotel room.

Yeah I guess I could see that. My mom and I went to bed super early that night, but we walked around a little bit after dinner. I wish I hadn't gone shopping the day they released us, I felt so nauseous!