I'm gettin there

I leave for surgery 3 weeks from today. Doc says I need to lose 30lbs. before surgery. I went to the dr. today because I

have some bronchitis that I need to clear up before surgery, but I was down 21 lbs. in the last 3 weeks. I'm sure it'll slow

down, but the protein shakes and lean cuisines have been paying off. Man those frozen dinners are pretty good too, and yes

I could eat about 6 of them. I have found that it is easier to stay on my diet on days that I work. I work Mon. thru Thurs. and usually go to the lake every weekend. That's when I want to throw a 2" Porterhouse on the grill and throw back a few cold ones. My daughters and wife always make smores too. Having to settle for just a smell right now.

Hey Congrats!!! It's always easier to stay on track when you're busy. I am a stay-at-home mom so I have really had to train myself to stay out of the kitchen. Plus, when you have a good fill, that makes it much easier, of course! Keep up the good work!!

Karen

Wow, you are doing fantastic!!! Sorry your not feeling well, but a least you still have your sense of humour!!!LOL!!!

Keep up the great work, time will fly by so fast, before you know it you will on the operating table dreaming of Fabio!!LOL!!

Take care!

Congrats on your sucess, if I was at a lake I would be out there fishing in it! No food in the middle of a lake!