Heading into the fires of Bandster Hell!!

Well, I am in the shoes of many others now...6 weeks post op and I am feeling hungry all the time now!!

I had a chance for a fill last week and still had some restriction.....my surgeon did not recommend it yet....duhhh!! I should have insisted and taken it!

I have another appt for next Wed, July 30th, I hope it does the trick!

It is amazing how fast the hunger arrives! I am on my third fill and each time I thought I had a good fill and then WHAM it was gone and I was hungry again, then it would take a few day to figure out that I needed another fill. Even after the fill it takes a few days to feel if it is enough or not because there is some swelling involved sometimes. I can't wait to hit my "sweet spot" and hopefully it will be soon. My last fill was very small as I was afraid to overfill and have to come back, but so far so good.

Bandster hell, I hated that time. Upped my exercise and stayed out of the kitchen. I ate a lot more veggies to fill myself up. I am only on my second fill, got it yesterday, am on mushies for another 24 hours then back to eating regular meal. Just try to keep busy, your doing great!

Yep, just like I said before. It is there one day and gone the next! LOL

Good thing you have a fill soon.

Cathy,

I'm right there with you, girl! I was banded on 6/12 and have my first fill scheduled for Monday, 7/28....I'm literally counting down the hours until I have it done. I'm trying to stay on track and not gain any of the 12 lbs I've lost, and it's been HARD!

Just know, you are not alone! I feel your pain!

Denise

OMG!!

Is this normal? I feel hungry 24/7, even after I eat. I am sticking to the protein, veggie, grain, fruit plan, but I am always starving!!!!

I didn't feel like this when I wasn't banded and ate less???

Don't panic woman! Remember all my pain in the butt whining about hunger and no restriction? What did you ALL tell me, HUH???? Come on, you know. Relax, don't worry, you will get a fill and eventually it will be fine. It may take a few, but you will get there. Just try to make healthy choices for now. Go back on liquid diet if you have too. I did that when I was losing control and it helped. Eat if you must, but make it healthy!!

Come on honey, you know the drill, chin up, you can do it!!!

((((HUGS))))