Tales from the scale...

I went to my TOPS meeting last week and was totally disappointed that I had GAINED 1.25 pounds. I am not even sure how that happened. I had lost 14 the week before. I was not prepared for a gain.

I know it CAN happen, but I did not really think it would. It is not even that time of the month.

TONIGHT, I went to the meeting and was AMAZED that the scale says I lost 8.5 pounds last week! That makes my total 46.5 pounds since my highest/decision weight. I just hope I can keep going in the right direction.

I want to be in TWOSVILLE!! And the cool thing is I should be there in only a few weeks.!

Hi

I have been looking at options for weight loss for a long time. Who knew this would lead to Mexico. Congradulations on your success. I was looking for someone over 300 that has had success. I'm waiting to hear from someone and will call tomorrow if no one calls me. What is the pre op diet? Who went with you for surgery? I was going to take my daughter and have her have some zoom whitening on her teeth if she wants it. I live in Atlanta so this is a bit of a hike for me and the last time I was in Tijuana was not a good experience my aunt was going to a cancer quack down there. Any suggestions anyone has would be welcome. I have researched various surgeries and actually had a gastostomy back in the mid 80's. It opened up after I lost about 82lbs. I haven't felt as good since and am now having problems with diabetes etc. My primary doc assures me that this will be cured if I have the surgery and the studies also indicate that. I am also older. Most people seem quite young which is great to get a handle on obesity while young and prevent the illness that come.

Thanks

chrissy :-h

Chrissy,

My wife went with me. She was the ultimate support.

The pre-op diet is a protien drink (or bar) for breakfast and lunch and a lean cuisine for dinner.

I wish you the BEST. It was a great experience down there. I am basically in Orlando..so it is not a short flight for me either. BUT It is well worth it.

Hi

I have been looking at options for weight loss for a long time. Who knew this would lead to Mexico. Congradulations on your success. I was looking for someone over 300 that has had success. I'm waiting to hear from someone and will call tomorrow if no one calls me. What is the pre op diet? Who went with you for surgery? I was going to take my daughter and have her have some zoom whitening on her teeth if she wants it. I live in Atlanta so this is a bit of a hike for me and the last time I was in Tijuana was not a good experience my aunt was going to a cancer quack down there. Any suggestions anyone has would be welcome. I have researched various surgeries and actually had a gastostomy back in the mid 80's. It opened up after I lost about 82lbs. I haven't felt as good since and am now having problems with diabetes etc. My primary doc assures me that this will be cured if I have the surgery and the studies also indicate that. I am also older. Most people seem quite young which is great to get a handle on obesity while young and prevent the illness that come.

Thanks

chrissy :-h

Chrissy,

I live in Roswell. The wonderful thing about our location is that there is a Fill Center right here in Roswell. Some people have to travel for hours to get to a Fill Center!