Capsules

I have to take my pills one at a time and I usually have something warm to drink them down with. I don't eat until about 1/2 hour after I take my pills/capsules. Sometimes I still have trouble, but mostly it is with the pills, not the capsules.

I have to take my pills one at a time and I usually have something warm to drink them down with. I don't eat until about 1/2 hour after I take my pills/capsules. Sometimes I still have trouble, but mostly it is with the pills, not the capsules.

I didn't think to take them with warm liquid. :lb23:

Thanks so much

I should be starting my cycle tomorrow and that's the only time I ever feel any restriction- last night I had trouble swallowing my biotin and vitamin pill and ending up burping that yucky vitamin taste for 15 min it was horrible...

This is why I am scared to get another fill, I basically have no restriction for 3 weeks out of the month and then for about 5 days during my TOM I can't swallow much at all... I know if I get a fill so I can feel restriction during my Non TOM days I will most likely not be able to keep down thick liquids when it is that time... Grrrrrrr It's so frustrating!

So far I haven't had a problem swallowing pills.

Thanks guys. All of my supplements are capsules but if I break them open they are down right nasty to get in so I am certainly hoping that I can take them even if I have to use warm liquid and take them very slowly. I guess it will be trial and error for me. Hopefully not too much error because that is just called pain :o