Beliteweight.com

Has anyone heard of belitewieght.com or Jane Holland who works for them? They advocate for a person to get the procedure in Michigan if insurance is available. If has to be paid for by the individual, the procedure is done in Ensenada, Mexico by DR. ALEJANDRO WALLACE AGUIRRE who practiced at Sharp Cabrillo Hospital in San Diego, CA with Dr. Richard Catlin. I have been in touch with this facilitator Jane and I just want some assurance by anyone else that may have information. Thanks

Not me but if you're going to Mexico and have to pay on your own I highly recommend Dr. Ortiz. He's the top in the field!!

Check him out before you decide.

Thanks Julie, is that where you had yours done? Would you beable to tell me about your experience? I am kind of lost on this.

Has anyone heard of belitewieght.com or Jane Holland who works for them? They advocate for a person to get the procedure in Michigan if insurance is available. If has to be paid for by the individual, the procedure is done in Ensenada, Mexico by DR. ALEJANDRO WALLACE AGUIRRE who practiced at Sharp Cabrillo Hospital in San Diego, CA with Dr. Richard Catlin. I have been in touch with this facilitator Jane and I just want some assurance by anyone else that may have information. Thanks

I've heard of Belite,, at other forums they mention it,, but you'd have to go to the other forums to read what they say. As far as you having a gastric by-pass already and wanting to be banded??? There aren't many surgeons that do this proceedure,, I know Dr. Ortiz offers this surgery,, He might be the one who came up with this proceedure? Call an OCC coordinator and talk to either Lori or Carolyn.