Protein Drink Concoction

Hey guys so I tried my Isopure Alpine Punch mixed with water and it was Ok, definitely not terrible. Then today I had a great idea. I mixed 1/2 scoop of the Isopure Punch (50 cal, 13g protein) with 1 packet of the South Beach "Tide Me Over" drink packet mix (30 cal, 3 g protein, 5 g fiber) and it was GREAT!!! Like actually tasted tood. I used the Strawberry Banana flavor of the Tide me Over mix. I might try 1 full scoop of the Isopure tomorrow mixed with it, just to see if it's still good. Anyway, I would recommend this to anyone looking to add some protein to their day! (make sure to use a shaker and shake really really well, I didn't get a single chunk).

Karen

Hey guys so I tried my Isopure Alpine Punch mixed with water and it was Ok, definitely not terrible. Then today I had a great idea. I mixed 1/2 scoop of the Isopure Punch (50 cal, 13g protein) with 1 packet of the South Beach "Tide Me Over" drink packet mix (30 cal, 3 g protein, 5 g fiber) and it was GREAT!!! Like actually tasted tood. I used the Strawberry Banana flavor of the Tide me Over mix. I might try 1 full scoop of the Isopure tomorrow mixed with it, just to see if it's still good. Anyway, I would recommend this to anyone looking to add some protein to their day! (make sure to use a shaker and shake really really well, I didn't get a single chunk).

Karen

The South Beach Tide Me Over's are wonderful. That is a great idea! I will have to try it.