Thank heavens I am home

I am so glad to be home from my mom's house. There has been alot of heartache since she was forced to move from her house of 30 years. On top of that, right after I got home from the trip to Mom's, my brother's wife half-emptied the house and took their two daughters while he was helping Mom. There is a bipolar issue with the wife, and she is divorcing my brother against his wishes. I had to go back there, as we are very close, and I am the one who can soothe him and talk him down from his depressions. He is permanantly disabled with multiple back fractures, and the pain he goes through daily is one of the reasons his wife left.

I am emotionally drained, having been gone for a total of 9 weeks of the last 12. My diet has suffered as a consequence, and I am just exhausted mentally, emotionally, and physically.

My internet connection there was very iffy, so the times I was able to get on were a blessing. I am home again until he has to appear in court for the divorce hearing.

I am "sucking up your strength" until I can get balanced again.

Hugs to you all.

Welcome home Paula!! I really missed you and your lovely insights and additions to this forum. Yes use us to regain your strength. There have been some very fun threads lately that are off topic, check out the list of pets one 1st.

You are a wonderful sister and daughter. To go to your brother's aid is a very loving thing to do. I feel for him with the terrible pain he must go through and then this wife......how dare she be so low as to take stuff out when he was gone. My ex-husband did that to me 11 years ago and I still remember that feeling when I came home and things were gone, especially "MY" boat from the garage!! I do know what he is going through except for the daughters. I will say a special prayer for him and for your health and well being to be renewed as you are home now. Enjoy your little haven of home and bring yourself back to what you know you want to do. Be healthy and don't be too hard on yourself. Relax and remember to BREATHE!!

Hugs and love to you Paula, welcome back!!

Thank you all... for caring and for being my support web.

I am so glad to be home from my mom's house. There has been alot of heartache since she was forced to move from her house of 30 years. On top of that, right after I got home from the trip to Mom's, my brother's wife half-emptied the house and took their two daughters while he was helping Mom. There is a bipolar issue with the wife, and she is divorcing my brother against his wishes. I had to go back there, as we are very close, and I am the one who can soothe him and talk him down from his depressions. He is permanantly disabled with multiple back fractures, and the pain he goes through daily is one of the reasons his wife left.

I am emotionally drained, having been gone for a total of 9 weeks of the last 12. My diet has suffered as a consequence, and I am just exhausted mentally, emotionally, and physically.

My internet connection there was very iffy, so the times I was able to get on were a blessing. I am home again until he has to appear in court for the divorce hearing.

I am "sucking up your strength" until I can get balanced again.

Hugs to you all.

I can't believe you went through all that. You are a very loving and strong woman and don't you dare be down on yourself for anything. 44 pounds lost is awesome. Your family is lucky to have you , not all family's have such a giving person. Treat yourself to something special this weekend, such as a movie, pedicure, spa treatment, or just a long bubble bath with a good book. You need to restore your strength.

Pam

I am so glad to be home from my mom's house. I am "sucking up your strength" until I can get balanced again.

Hugs to you all.

Welcome back, Paula. You were missed. I hope you can now relax for a bit and regroup!

So glad you are back Paula. What a bunch of crap to go through and I"m sorry you had too. But hopefully that is behind you now and you can relax and get it back together.

You can suck as much energy as you can from me, although I don't know how much I have, so don't be taking it all, LOL!!!

Seriously though, ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So glad you are back Paula. What a bunch of crap to go through and I"m sorry you had too. But hopefully that is behind you now and you can relax and get it back together.

You can suck as much energy as you can from me, although I don't know how much I have, so don't be taking it all, LOL!!!

Seriously though, ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ah, Mona, this is such a wonderful group that I can take a little strength from each member and nobody even notice the difference.

For each of you, remember that casting your bread upon the waters will cause it to return to you pressed down and overflowing.

Thanks again.

Welcome home, Paula. I hope you can have some time of "normalcy" now. Thinking of you...