Pizza for Lunch

Someone bought pizza for us today, Round Table, which is sooooooooo yummy!! I am very proud of myself I didn't have any and stuck to my original lunch, black beans and chicken. It smells so good, but now it's all gone so I don't even have to worry about it anymore. But I did it! I stayed away!

764512xblwg8ohre.gif

726092pq903sbyz7.gif

Good job Jacque!! Can you still eat pizza with your fill? I've found that it's really hard and not worth it. Damn! But good, too, I guess....

I don't know I haven't tried. I know that I can't eat breadsticks from Olive Garden. I only tried to eat a half of one, and had my first PB episode.

You are stronger than I Jacque!! 2 days ago at work we had a taco pizza. I knew the bread would not be good so I just took the cheese and meat off. Ate all of 2 bites and yes you know the rest. I Pb'd so bad I had to go home from work early!! I know I am only 1 week out from my fill and shouldn't have even tried it. Again I think I ate too much too fast. Perhaps if I chewed better and only had 1 bite. I love this type of behavior modification... I fell like one of Pavlov's dogs!!! It's working though!!

Good for you!!!

I had a hard time with pizza without a fill...it went down fine, but I chewed my face off and by the time I got through 4 bites, I had had enough and decided it wasn't worth it!!

No more pizza for me...not one of my favourites anyway!

I have pizza twice a week.

It's funny. I used to could down two of the mini-pizzas (the individual pan pizzas at a couple of the chains) but now, I barely can eat three-fourths of it. Same way with the larger pizzas. If I complete two slices, I've done all I can do. In the past.. give me three-fourths all to myself.

I eat thin crust all the time, and i savor the toppings slowly, and take small bites. It's easier to chew, and gives me the perception that I'm eating a lot, when I'm not. I was used to taking LARGE bites, and the change has been significant.

Someone bought pizza for us today, Round Table, which is sooooooooo yummy!! I am very proud of myself I didn't have any and stuck to my original lunch, black beans and chicken. It smells so good, but now it's all gone so I don't even have to worry about it anymore. But I did it! I stayed away!

764512xblwg8ohre.gif

726092pq903sbyz7.gif

WAY TO GO!! Nice one and not an easy one either! You should be so proud!

I wanted to let everyone know that I bought Pizza for my daughter last night. I started eating a piece & it did not taste good at all, and I put it back in the box. Had 1/4 cup of refried beans instead. Pizza is my favorite, love it to death, but since my fill, I guess it's just not for me any longer.

You should be really proud!

I actually eat pizza still. I only eat one slice though.