How does it feel to shop at a place that you never dared to walk into before?

Ok...so I take really bad pictures and my hair looks terrible...but :lol: regardless of that...hahaha

I had sometime before an afternoon movie today so I ventured around the theatre and decided to go into XPOSE which I would have never dared to enter over the last few years (as they only carry S, M, L and non-existant).... I really knew nothing was going to fit so it was kind of pointless to go in there...

I found a dress that I thought was nice and just for "laughs" I decided to try it on to see how much more I needed to lose to fit into it and.... voila! I haven't noticed as much on the scale as I would like...and I am still wearing the same clothes as I was 6 weeks ago, so I had no idea. I came back home and grabbed 4 pairs of old pants out of storage...all of them fit...and all of them are 14's!

20-14.jpg

AWESOME FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I have that success too! I can't een imagine what I am going to do that day the scale registers under 200. I haven't been under 200 pounds for over 10 years! That will be awesome. Even more awesome is going to be less back pain. OK . . . I'm starting to calm down now (see my post if you don't know what I'm talking about). So YEAH YEAH YEAH for you!!!!!! =D> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great moment!!

It's funny once you get into the reqular stores it's hard to get used to pulling the smaller sizes for yourself!

Even today I went shopping for some capri's and I am still in the habit of getting 14's- went to the dressing room and they were WAY too big, then I tried on some 12's also too big and then finally found the size I needed... 10's!

It's just so weird, like I still see myself as so much bigger even though I have a few pairs of 10's I've been wearing for over a week. So for those of you that still think you're borderline for "normal" stores go out there and try it just like "itsabouttime" did, because you NEVER know!

Wow, that's amazing!! Did you buy the dress, it's very nice?

I find the scale can be a downer at times, it's trying on clothes that I couldn't wear before and now I can, that keep me motivated!!!

Good for you!!!

Yes I bought the dress.

I went to OCC by myself and inherited a family thanks to Erin and her friends and "family" as all 5 of them got banded and welcomed me into their "circle". I will be visiting with them for a few days in Vegas after our trip to TJ for my fill in two weeks. I got tickets to two shows so I will probably wear it one night! I am super excited!

I will be sure to take pics while there so I can share!

I had the same thing happen to me, but it was in Victoria's Secret. I now shop for my unmentionables there and they fit!!!

Me too, Don... I went into Victoria's Secret to shop for some undies too... but they were ALL cut oddly compared to the boxers I wear now. It was almost like I was wearing that blue paper thong once more...

Then one of the ladies who work there shared that Victoria's Secret only carries women's attire.... believe me when I say I was QUITE embarassed.

PS> The ones I tried on fit, and were... ooooo la la. ;)

Oh Will........Only you could come up with that one!!!! :sarcastic_hand: :diablo: