I've Lost Something!!!

Man, oh man, Cathy, you are looking so fabulous!!! I love your new avatar picture. Big ole hugs for the good work!

My double chin!!! Whhooootttt hooo!!

016mx6.th.jpg

001tw1.th.jpg

Congrats, Cathy! I am so happy for you. You look great and you can really see the difference in your face. Keep up the good work!

- 1jmk (Janet)

My starting weight, my BMI and my goal weight are all about the same as you. And I see that you were banded in June. I am scheduled for surgery on Aug. 29th. So I am anxious to follow your progress, as I will be right behind you. How much weight did you lose during pre-op. I am down 4 pounds in two weeks, with 4 1/2 weeks to go. I wanted to lose 20 before surgery, but I am not sure I am going to make that. Maybe only 12-15 pounds. I sure am tryin though. I am even walking on the darn treadmill everday.

Jessica

My starting weight, my BMI and my goal weight are all about the same as you. And I see that you were banded in June. I am scheduled for surgery on Aug. 29th. So I am anxious to follow your progress, as I will be right behind you. How much weight did you lose during pre-op. I am down 4 pounds in two weeks, with 4 1/2 weeks to go. I wanted to lose 20 before surgery, but I am not sure I am going to make that. Maybe only 12-15 pounds. I sure am tryin though. I am even walking on the darn treadmill everday.

Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Congrats on your surgery date. I was banded on June 10th, I lost 12 lbs during pre-op diet, but my pre-op was different from the OCC. I was banded here in Canada and had to drink 4 Optifast shakes per day and that's it. My post op diet, consisted of 4 days of clear liquids, 2 weeks of creamy soups and 2 weeks of mushy/blended foods, solids started July 11th (one month post op) I am just starting to exercise now...all but abs which I cannot to until Sept 10 (3 months post op).

You will do great, if you are committed to the lifestyle change, you will be successful!!!

Best of Luck!