Is a fudgsicle a popsicle?

Hi Guys,

I was banded July 21st, so far so good. However, if I have to swallow another 'sip' of apple/orange/cranberry/grape juice, I may kill some one!! So, in order to prevent a murder in band land, I bought a box of fudgsicles. Well, they've made me as happy as a pig in...well, fudgsicle land. But, I started thinking this may be too good to be true and began second guessing whether this is allowed at this stage. The OCC is closed today, so any thoughts?? Fudgsicle/No fudgsicle?

Looking forward to your help (and hopefully another fudge bar).

The rule for the full liquid stage is that you can eat anything that goes through a straw. This includes things which melt in your mouth, like fudgecicles, and things which you've run through the blender until they are liquefied.

Should be okay for the liquids stage, but you really should be choosing the sugar-free ones once you're into the "full liquids" phase. You don't want to get full on fudgesicles, as the sugar is just empty calories. It's like trying to lose weight by eating lots of ice cream... which you'll do, but if you're ONLY eating ice cream, that's not what you're lookin for, heh!