I grilled some really moist chicken tonight!

I'll put this in the recipes area, but I want to make sure all of my band friends see it.

When I cook boneless, skinless chicken breasts they always come out kinda dry and tasteless.

Not long ago I had a grilled chicken breast from Zaxby's and it was so moist and tasty. I wondered why I couldn't grill a chicken breast and have it come out like that.

I did some digging and I found the answer to my question!! Brining. It's really easy and there are tons of recipes on the internet.

Here's what I did,

1 1/2 tablespoons non-iodized salt

1/4 cup sugar (white or brown)

8 cups water

Dissolve the salt and sugar in the water. Then I added 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts. I let them soak in the brine for about 45 minutes. (The recipe says you can leave it in from 30 minutes to 8 hours in the fridge)

Then I got the grill really hot and threw on the chicken right from the brine. I cooked them until they were a nice caramel brown on the outside (turned them once) The sugar gives them a nice color. Then I put them on a plate and covered with foil so they can cool down and finish cooking.

I couldn't believe it! They were so moist on the inside I didn't have any problem eating small bites! No gagging or PBing.

It seems like chicken is a problem for most of us. Give brining a try!

If you try it, let me know how it turns out. The recipes say brining is good for pork too.

Cathy you are looking great!! I've finally started losing again. Yippee!

I need to post a new picture of me, I got my hair cut shorter and highlighted on Saturday and everyone is telling me how much younger it makes me look! If I had known it would make me look younger, I would have gotten it cut shorter a long time ago!