Happy Birthday to Kim2Slim's Daughter!!

happy_birthday_10-728921.gif

awww This was so sweet! Thank you so much! We are having her party Saturday and I will be sure to post lots of pics. :D

Happy Birthday Bella! Make a wish and blow out your candles and we wish for you to have a wonderful day with lots of presents (girls always need lots of presents!).

It's my birthday too today and I wished for jewelry and a fast car. One of my co-workers gave me a candy necklace and it was perfect and tasted good, too since it's been such a long time since I have had any candy.

How fun for you Mommy, my baby is 18 and I miss those days of toddler birthday parties - I hope your's on Saturday is a lot of fun!

Happy Birthday, Bella!

Kim, journal, take pictures, take movies... time slips away so quickly. My oldest son will be 29 on the August 18th, and my twins will be 24 on August 13th. (Don't ask about the birthdays a week apart; that is another story for another day,) and I have the sweetest memories of those young years; I get all weepy and watch all the videos that week of August. I didn't journal... I wish I had; I have forgotten so much with the chaos of having twins.

When Bella is in her teens, and being obnoxious, read the journals and restore your balance. Let her read them, and she will understand, in some small way, (our children never really understand until they have a child of their own,) how much you love and treasure her.

You are both blessed.