Question about Incisions

I am 8 days post-op and the glue that was placed on my incisions are coming off. Did anyone else have this problem? The one that is just under my bra band has come off completely. I put some antibiotic ointment on it and covered it with a bandaid. How soon did your glue come off your incisions?

Thanks for any feedback.

I am 8 days post-op and the glue that was placed on my incisions are coming off. Did anyone else have this problem? The one that is just under my bra band has come off completely. I put some antibiotic ointment on it and covered it with a bandaid. How soon did your glue come off your incisions?

Thanks for any feedback.

It's normal, mine came off like 5 days after.

Two of my incisions did the same. I have never had any trouble at all with scarring, and these two incisions formed raised scars, both ugly. If I could afford plastic surgery, I would get one in particular reduced.

Ugh.. good luck.. hoping you fare better.

I think it varies from person to person regarding how long your "glue" stays on. I just remember the folks at OCC saying o not "pick" it off just let it come off naturally. I used soap and water and a soft washcloth over the areas to cleanse them but there is no need once the "glue"has come off to cover them or even use any antibiotic ointment unless they are bothering you.