NSV-Jeans

Today, I wore a pair of jeans, I bought months ago, that were too tight...they have a zipper (ooooooahhhh) and a button (ooooooahhhh) and absolutely NO ELASTIC WAIST whatsoever!!!!!

Whoot hooo!! for small victories!

I have been wearing elastic waist jeans for years and could never find a pair with a button and zipper that fit properly or fit for that matter that were comfortable to wear, until now!

I love my band!!!

You are so right Pheonix...unfortunately, I have some really nice fat clothes, that one by one I am going to have to give up!! It will be happy tears though!!

I have already purged three garbage bags of clothes from my closet and drawers for charity. I figure if I get rid of them, there is no risk of going back into them, right?!

Good for you Cathy! It's always nice when jeans start fitting differently. I haven't really lost that much weight, but I can really tell when I put on jeans, so I must be losing inches. You go girl....pretty soon you'll be buying those hip hugger jeans and short tanks tops to show them off! :rolleyes:

Good for you Cathy! It's always nice when jeans start fitting differently. I haven't really lost that much weight, but I can really tell when I put on jeans, so I must be losing inches. You go girl....pretty soon you'll be buying those hip hugger jeans and short tanks tops to show them off! :rolleyes:

You are too cute! Maybe after my tummy tuck!!

Way to go! Pretty soon you will need a belt to hold them jeans up! I had to go a few weeks ago to buy my first belt! Never could wear one before.

Hot Damn, Girl! Doing the happy dance for you!

Go, Cathy, go Cathy! woo woo!

Guest CaraMBA09

Way to GO!! I cannot wait to wear a pair of pants and the TIRE will not flop over the top of them!!

good going...keep up the good work.

Cara

Today, I wore a pair of jeans, I bought months ago, that were too tight...they have a zipper (ooooooahhhh) and a button (ooooooahhhh) and absolutely NO ELASTIC WAIST whatsoever!!!!!

Whoot hooo!! for small victories!

I have been wearing elastic waist jeans for years and could never find a pair with a button and zipper that fit properly or fit for that matter that were comfortable to wear, until now!

I love my band!!!

Isn't that feeling just fantastic?

just wait til you go shopping for even nicer clothing, and smaller...