I *must* be getting old

Phoenix

I make lotion, soap, balms and multiple skin care products. I used to work for P&G a million years ago...

I have fragrance oils and essential oils in quantities that would scare normal people.

That said...

Exactly why do my arm pits need to smell like Vanilla Chai? Who is sniffing me there???

And sparkles? Why do they (my arm pits) need to freaking GLITTER? Or smell like PEACH???

Someone educate me please?

(for those who don't have teen aged girls or who haven't shopped the deodorant section for a while Secret antiperspirant -- made by P&G -- glitters and smells like things most arm pits haven't considered in the ~35,000 years man ((or our predecessors)) has been known to inhabit our planet)

Exactly why do my arm pits need to smell like Vanilla Chai? Who is sniffing me there???

And sparkles? Why do they (my arm pits) need to freaking GLITTER? Or smell like PEACH???

Someone educate me please?

(for those who don't have teen aged girls or who haven't shopped the deodorant section for a while Secret antiperspirant -- made by P&G -- glitters and smells like things most arm pits haven't considered in the ~35,000 years man ((or our predecessors)) has been known to inhabit our planet)

I had no idea. What will they think of next?

That's too funny and so true...I have all that kind of stuff too and it tends to sit in the cupboard.

I use the plan old Lady Speedstick Deodorant, unscented and spray a little perfume and of course make up my face and do my hair before I go, but generally don't sparkle or smell of peach.

I am not 16 anymore either!!!