Look what ALL of YOU did!!!

Hi everyone,

Nearly a week ago, I posted in desperate need of help with my pre-op diet. Well, I followed all of the advice that you guys gave. I drank at least 96 ounces of water each day, and I stopped drinking the diet soda. I also made sure that my daily diet consisted of more protein(thanks, Cathy.) I was also more careful about what I ate. I realized that when the protein shake says 1 cup, that means 1 measuring cup full. NOT one large drinking cup full. BIG difference in Calories and this was part of my problem. Anyway I am happy to report that I not only lost the 4 pounds that I had gained back, but.......I also lost 3 additional pounds, for a total of 7 pounds this week!!!! Actually in just 5 days!!! While I was the one doing the work, I could not have done without all of you. Without your advice, I would not have known about the water, diet soda or the protein. As well as the moral support and cheers for my success. So I just want to express my deepest appreciation to all of you for helping me through this rough week and helping me to overcome this challenge. I cannot begin to describe the gratitude I feel for you all. Your are a fabulous group of people willing to help a total stranger. All I can say is WOW!!! Thanks for everything.

Jessica

I believe in weight loss now!!!!

That's amazing Jessica, good for you!!!

I found that just giving up the diet coke helped sooo much!! You are on the road to a healthier, thinner life. It's so rewarding isn't it!!! Nothing is more rewarding that to see the numbers fall on the scale or have the waistband in your pants too loose.

You go girl, you are doing terrific!!

That's amazing Jessica, good for you!!!

I found that just giving up the diet coke helped sooo much!! You are on the road to a healthier, thinner life. It's so rewarding isn't it!!! Nothing is more rewarding that to see the numbers fall on the scale or have the waistband in your pants too loose.

You go girl, you are doing terrific!!

Thanks cathy

Yaaayyyyy Jessica! I'm so happy for you and your success on the scale! It's amazing if we truly follow the rules laid out before us, the band actually works in our favor! Easier said than done, but at least we know what we need to do.

If only I didn't have a husband and a 5-yr old living w/ me, I could get rid of all the tempting food! HA! Seriously, I'm doing okay...just a little hard sometimes watching them eat cookies and ice cream!

Keep up the good work! We can do this!

Denise

Yay, Jessica! I am so happy for your success and that you are getting the support you need here.