Roswell Fillers

Any of my Roswell-Fill-Buddies going to Roswell for a band adjustment in the near future?

I believe I'm ready for another adjustment.

Let me know!

Any of my Roswell-Fill-Buddies going to Roswell for a band adjustment in the near future?

I believe I'm ready for another adjustment.

Let me know!

I was just making a note to myself to make an appointment ASAP! What day are you shooting for? I'm hoping they have something this Saturday. If not then next Saturday.

I really could use a "p.m. only fill" :-?

Still very thight in the morning until maybe 2:00 p.m. but in the evening I'm so loose I think I could eat a horse :o

Dawnie, let me know when you are going to Darlene, maybe we all can meet again :D

Jena/Ute:

I made my appointment for August 16. My time is 1:40 p.m. They said they still have some openings.

I believe the cost for fill with fluoro is a few bucks under $300.00

Hey Dawn, did you make your appointment yet? I forgot to bring the phone number with me but I've got it to call tomorrow.

I hope they have an opening for this weekend!

Do you know how much for the second fill?

Jena/Ute:

I made my appointment for August 16. My time is 1:40 p.m. They said they still have some openings.

I believe the cost for fill with fluoro is a few bucks under $300.00

I made mine for the 16th too! My appt is at 1:00. Maybe we'll get to rendezvous!

Great, can't wait to meet you. I will arrive early.

I made mine for the 16th too! My appt is at 1:00. Maybe we'll get to rendezvous!

I'd love to see you guys again but it would have to be a late lunch since my fill is at 1:40 p.m. I definitely could do the soup bar at Sweet Tomatoes!

If ya'll want to get together for lunch or dinner, let me know!

I'd love to see you guys again but it would have to be a late lunch since my fill is at 1:40 p.m. I definitely could do the soup bar at Sweet Tomatoes!

Jajajajaaaa "Sweet Tomatoes" that sounds great !!!! :party:

Since there is not such a thing like a "p.m. restriction fill" I have to pass on that one, but if you guys get together, please let me know, John & I would looove to join and see you all again :D

Dawn, do you want me to show off my new jeans ? I'd do it even if it is 100°F :dirol:

Yes please show off those hotmamasexyskinnyjeans :)

I lost 10 lbs. since my fill but am sure I gained 5 of it back - slipped back into my old eating habits this past month with all the stress...

So what time do we meet at MATERS?????

Jajajajaaaa "Sweet Tomatoes" that sounds great !!!! :party:

Since there is not such a thing like a "p.m. restriction fill" I have to pass on that one, but if you guys get together, please let me know, John & I would looove to join and see you all again :D

Dawn, do you want me to show off my new jeans ? I'd do it even if it is 100°F :dirol:

Yes please show off those hotmamasexyskinnyjeans :)

I lost 10 lbs. since my fill but am sure I gained 5 of it back - slipped back into my old eating habits this past month with all the stress...

So what time do we meet at MATERS?????

I'd come to the doc's office to meet you guys there :D Banded4life and WillT are you guys joining us ??? Would be fun !!!!

Hi

I'm getting my band in October. Did you guys start getting your fills in Roswell right away or did you go back to Tijuana for the first one? I'm trying to figure out when and where to go. Do you have a cost comparison. Obviously the trip would be $300+ for the flight. It would make my life easier to stay here in Atlanta what with work etc.

Thanks

Hi

I'm getting my band in October. Did you guys start getting your fills in Roswell right away or did you go back to Tijuana for the first one? I'm trying to figure out when and where to go. Do you have a cost comparison. Obviously the trip would be $300+ for the flight. It would make my life easier to stay here in Atlanta what with work etc.

Thanks

Crissy~

I went for my fills to Roswell from the beginning. I figured, the first fill is a bit on the pricy side, but still about the same than going to TJ (package + flight) BUT I'm only 45 min. from home - if there should feel something not right.

After the first fill it get's less expensive. I love Darlene (NP) she is really great giving fills !!!!

I think most of us went to Roswell from the beginning, or guys??

I went back to OCC for my first fill and had my second (and soon my third) at Roswell. I would recommend going to Roswell FillCenter for your fills.

Crissy~

I went for my fills to Roswell from the beginning. I figured, the first fill is a bit on the pricy side, but still about the same than going to TJ (package + flight) BUT I'm only 45 min. from home - if there should feel something not right.

After the first fill it get's less expensive. I love Darlene (NP) she is really great giving fills !!!!

I think most of us went to Roswell from the beginning, or guys??

LeaLove a/k/a Shannon is going to meet us too. I'll be at the FillCenter for my 1:40 p.m. fill. I will try to arrive a little early.

I'll be there with bells on and Ute will be there with sexymamabluejeans on!!!!!

Why don't we meet around 2:10 - 2:15???

Let me know!

I can't wait to see everyone!