Julie, I saw you respond to the question about what to take to TJ. I can't find that post anywhere and I went back several pages looking for it. I even tried to search using the title you mentioned. I would love to see the list as well, as I was going to be asking this same question in the near future myself. How can I find this?

Jessica

Julie, I saw you respond to the question about what to take to TJ. I can't find that post anywhere and I went back several pages looking for it. I even tried to search using the title you mentioned. I would love to see the list as well, as I was going to be asking this same question in the near future myself. How can I find this?

Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Julie's post for the items to bring to TJ is in the Doctors Corner under "Questions".

Hope this helps!

Christina

Julie, I did have one question from your list. You said to take protein water packets. Is this just powder to mix with water? I heard of people talking about taking things like gatorade. But I was confused by this because the airport won't allow that as carry on anymore and if you pack it in your checked luggage it could bust open. You mentioned that you took boullion cubes. Did the airport security say anything about those? Thanks a bunch.

Jessica

Julie, I did have one question from your list. You said to take protein water packets. Is this just powder to mix with water? I heard of people talking about taking things like gatorade. But I was confused by this because the airport won't allow that as carry on anymore and if you pack it in your checked luggage it could bust open. You mentioned that you took boullion cubes. Did the airport security say anything about those? Thanks a bunch.

Jessica

Glad you found it.

Yes the protein water packets I refer to are made by Special K and can be found in the diet drinks/bars sections of the store. They also make actual premade bottles of the "protein water" which are great too but not easy to transport. I had no problems with any of the items in powdered form I took. Neither airport security or the border patrol took a second look at my "powders"

Hope this helps.

Glad you found it.

Yes the protein water packets I refer to are made by Special K and can be found in the diet drinks/bars sections of the store. They also make actual premade bottles of the "protein water" which are great too but not easy to transport. I had no problems with any of the items in powdered form I took. Neither airport security or the border patrol took a second look at my "powders"

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Jessica