Fill Center Meridian, IDAHO

This is a new place opening August 15th. They are charging $165.00 with fluro. I am nervous thinking maybe I should go back to OCC for my fills, but the cost of airfair is the problem. Going to Meridian I can see family and friends so for me it is worth the trip. But I am just worried with it being a new center how trained will they be? Are they Radiology Doctors that fill the band or is it just anyone they train and deem "trained" So I thought I would turn to you guys and ask...do you think it will be okay?...any suggestions? Please help!

Thanks, Dianna

This is a new place opening August 15th. They are charging $165.00 with fluro. I am nervous thinking maybe I should go back to OCC for my fills, but the cost of airfair is the problem. Going to Meridian I can see family and friends so for me it is worth the trip. But I am just worried with it being a new center how trained will they be? Are they Radiology Doctors that fill the band or is it just anyone they train and deem "trained" So I thought I would turn to you guys and ask...do you think it will be okay?...any suggestions? Please help!

Thanks, Dianna

What's the name of the place? I would LOVE to get a fill with flouro. I had my first fill in July done in Boise, but he does not use flouro - and that peace of mind (seeing the band/fill, etc.) would be awesome. And the price difference is only $15! Wow!