Vitamins and supplements

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you take any liquid vitamins and or supplements and if so, what kind and from where do they come?

More specifically, I'm looking for calcium and glucosamine. I just had my second fill on Saturday and she filled me to 3.2 ccs. I think it's a good amount and I'm getting in plenty of food I'm sure. I am just really weak. I'm eating plenty of protein and drinking a ton of water. I have to get better about taking my liquid centrum (GAG!!)

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge I gain here.

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you take any liquid vitamins and or supplements and if so, what kind and from where do they come?

More specifically, I'm looking for calcium and glucosamine. I just had my second fill on Saturday and she filled me to 3.2 ccs. I think it's a good amount and I'm getting in plenty of food I'm sure. I am just really weak. I'm eating plenty of protein and drinking a ton of water. I have to get better about taking my liquid centrum (GAG!!)

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge I gain here.

I use the chocolate chewables, both the multivitamin (I think it's by Viacin or something like that) and the target brand calcium chews. If you chew them really well it's like liquid and they are actually pretty tasty....

liquid Centrum IS like the worst cough medicine EVER *gak*

Agree on the Viactive chocolate calcium chews (available at Costco)

I bought one from drugstore.com that isn't wonderful, but is far, far better. I'll look it up and post back later.

OK, I own an herb/vitamin store. I take Source of Life Ultra liquid vitamin. It tastes good and is packed with nutrients. I also take Nature's Plus Ultra RX Joint triple strength. It has the glucosamine/chondroitin sulfates, black cherry juice and msm plus more. It tastes pretty good too. I also take a Nature's Sunshine Liquid Calcium. You want go wrong with these supplements.

Hope this helps,