My Fill is Finally Kicking In!!!

Well it's been a week and I think my fill is finally kicking in...shhh don't want to jinx it!!

I had a wholewheat english muffin, with 1/2 slice of cheese and 1 pc of bacon for breakfast this morning and got through 3/4 of it and I was wicked full!!!

Let's see how long it lasts!

Have a great day everyone...one more day to vacation! Whoot hoo!!!

P.S. And that damn lump in my throat is back! AHHH!!!!

Thanks gals!!

I am leaving Saturday to go up to a cottage we rent every year in Peterborough, Ontario right on Rice Lake.

It's gorgeous up there. The cottage is modern with all the amenities including air conditioning and it has an inground pool.

I love to relax by the pool and barbeque.

I will return on Aug 16th and miss the forum terribly!! I am now addicted to the forum more than food..this is a good thing!!LOL!!

Take care!

Hey Cathy, glad to hear your feeling your first fill, may it last a long time!!

I'm getting my first one this Saturday and I'm looking forward to it, despite some of the problems some of our fellow bandsters have had. That's such a bummer (do people still stay "bummber"?).

Have a fantastic vacation - it sounds like the kind of vacation I would love to have - A little house somewhere pretty and for sure with a swimming pool! Relax, Relax, Relax and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

We'll miss ya!!!

Thanks everyone!!! I will enjoy by rest and relaxation at the cottage.

I think I may have spoken too soon on the fill though...it comes and goes. At breakfast yesterday, I definitely felt restriction, but by lunch I ate and ate and nothing happened. Dinner a little restriction but I ate 3 chicken strips and 1/2 baked potato before I was full.

I will keep an eye on it next week and if I need another fill, I will get one right away!!

Take care everyone!!!

Cathy,

Your vacation getaway sounds wonderful! We will certainly miss you while you are gone, but I'm sure you'll be just fine away from us for a few days! :rolleyes:

Good luck with your restriction. I have also had one fill, and my restriction comes and goes too. I'm hoping fill #2 does the trick!

Have fun!

Denise

Have a great vacation, you desirve it.

I had my second fill on Wednesday, I don't know if it's working because I am still on liquids, but I do feel a difference in my gut and I feel the coldness when I drink.

I hope you found your sweet spot. You are a sweetie.