I have a funny feeling...

RESTRICTION!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if my fill 2 weeks ago just kicked in, if the virus I had caused it, or if God if smiling down on me....but I can only eat like 3-4 bites and I am full! I thought yesterday was a fluke, but it is still here today! WOO! WOO!

Thanks girls!

Trina~Have you lost any more weight?

Don't worry. It will start coming off!

Lance mentioned to me he was going out with Cara Saturday night to someone's Birthday party. Are you going? I told him your band is a secret so he won't say anything! LOL

This is such a weird phenomena with fills. Yes my fill finally after about 2 1/2 weeks is much better. At first for like almost 7-10 days all I could eat was liquid or perhaps a bite or two of something but it hurt so bad I just stuck to liquids. I think my fibromyalgia makes anything that swells hurt worse, at least for me. Anyway now that I can finally manage to eat it's really is only about 2-3 ounces of protein and then a few veggies and that's it!! I stay full for several hours. I am fighting the head hunger and sugar withdrawal though.

So happy for all of us whose fills are working, and for those whose may not be, just wait!!!

Also Kimmy I am glad you are over the illness. I bet you still feel weak though?

Yes, I do feel weak. I am running low on energy. :(

RESTRICTION!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if my fill 2 weeks ago just kicked in, if the virus I had caused it, or if God if smiling down on me....but I can only eat like 3-4 bites and I am full! I thought yesterday was a fluke, but it is still here today! WOO! WOO!

Don't question it, just go with it!! :D