Just a little note to clear the air with me......

It has come to my attention that some of my personal e-mails have been making the rounds to different people. No problem I guess, since nothing is really private on the internet anyway, but since I had not known this previously, I was unable to defend myself. I DO NOT care to bring up old problems but all I need to say is that some of those so-called e-mails of mine had been altered before they were sent. They were also responses to e-mails I had been antagonized with first. I do not now, nor did I ever send nasty hurtful e-mails to anyone just out of the blue for no reason. The only time I did it was AFTER I had received hateful and nasty e-mails to begin with and was simply responding in kind. A certain person was trying to demean my character in any way he could whether it was truthful or not. I am only sorry that this person did not include his own e-mails to me which precipitated my responses. If that had been the case, I am confident people would have had a better understanding of the situation.

Again, this post is simply to defend myself and doesn't really need any further discussion. Just remember one important thing: what you read may not always be the truth, especially when the person involved has no opportunity to defend themselves. Also, If anyone EVER has a problem with my e-mails or posts or simply wants to ask me if I did or said anything, I will gladly discuss this with you privately and you may simply send me a message. I will always respond with the truth.

Thank you for sending out this note, Mona. I have never witnessed you being anything but sympathetic and helpful to anyone struggling, and mostly supportive of those who are achieving success and those who are not. I'm sorry you had to endure this childish, trivial joke someone is playing on you, and I hope it comes to an end very soon.

Hang in there! We NEED you on this forum!

Denise

HI,

I have been lurking on this site for about 6 weeks now. I found all of your posts very supportive and informative. The world takes all kinds is what my mom always told me. Too bad everyone doesn't understand that. Just because something does not work for them, it may be useful to others. I appreciate anyone who is willing to step up and share their experiences with total strangers.

This forum has been so helpful for to that their are real people out there thinking and feeling the same way I do.

I was shocked at the postings yesterday.

Don't change a thing.... Stay true to yourself and your heart.

Amy

I am truly disappointed that ANY personal email or personal message was shared. That is just wrong!

I don't know you but I am really trying to research all the old posts and you sure are a supportive one! I am going to need you and the rest of the group probably for life! ;)

Mona~

No worries. Stay strong and we will stay strong too. Big hugs!

It has come to my attention that some of my personal e-mails have been making the rounds to different people. No problem I guess, since nothing is really private on the INTERNET anyway, but since I had not known this previously, I was unable to defend myself. I DO NOT care to bring up old problems but all I need to say is that some of those so-called e-mails of mine had been altered before they were sent. They were also responses to e-mails I had been antagonized with first. I do not now, nor did I ever send nasty hurtful e-mails to anyone just out of the blue for no reason. The only time I did it was AFTER I had received hateful and nasty e-mails to begin with and was simply responding in kind. A certain person was trying to demean my character in any way he could whether it was truthful or not. I am only sorry that this person did not include his own e-mails to me which precipitated my responses. If that had been the case, I am confident people would have had a better understanding of the situation.

Again, this post is simply to defend myself and doesn't really need any further discussion. Just remember one important thing: what you read may not always be the truth, especially when the person involved has no opportunity to defend themselves. Also, If anyone EVER has a problem with my e-mails or posts or simply wants to ask me if I did or said anything, I will gladly discuss this with you privately and you may simply send me a message. I will always respond with the truth.

WOW! It seems that I have missed something while being gone. Mona-Camille, I have found your posts to be very supportive and good knowledge worth sharing. And I agree, sharing and altering personal e-mails is very wrong and down-right mean.