Are you moody?

BIG TIME. It's like withdrawal from drugs or alcohol, it's just food. I was all over the map. I'd like to say it has gotten better for me but not really yet. I might have had a week or two that was ok before my first fill but then I could eat all I wanted...then the first fill which I am happy I have restriction but the withdrawal started all over again.

I also am suffering from some hormonal changes that come with age so that does not help my situation. you are not alone!!

:lb4:

During the liquid phase I was terribly moody. Sad, happy, depressed. lonely, angry. oh my god

And I couldn't concentrate on my work because all i had was liquid in the stomach.

I really really wanted food. (and yes i cheated a bit) I was angry at everything. And then the next day I was fine. And then I was weak

And its not just women.. cause I'm a guy.

and im Kinda moody.

looking forward to Wed when I can legally have food again.

I have to agree with the others.... my emotions are all over. Hubby and daughter went away for the weekend and I stayed home. The first day was nice, quiet and I enjoyed the alone time. Well yesterday I was very emotional and boo whoo-ey, nothing seemed to be going right for me. As I was driving I saw a cat on the side of the road that had been hit and killed and he looked just like our cat Bubba [it wasn't him and I knew that] but that was it..... I bawled like a baby and prayed that the cat didn't suffer. I realized then that I was missing my family and couldn't wait for them to come home.

Food is a hard drug to give up because we can't give it up totally, we have to eat to live. I do believe our emotions will "calm down" after we get adjusted to our new lives with the band. We have to give ourselves time, we're re-learning how to deal with food and all the emotions that come with it.

It is a period of change for you, reality sets in and it can be confusing for your head and your body. Now is a good time to read some positive litterature, try doing things that give you pleasure...even a bubble bath. Make this time a time that it's okay to focus on yourself, try to enjoy the wonderful gift you have given yourself..health

YES! My husband said my whole attitude has changed - well actually, his phrase was much more colorful ;)

I was moody at first, but now I feel so much better about myself and my moods are great!