any fill doctors in atlanta, GA?

• 5 weeks later...

If anyone knows of fill doctors in the atlanta area, that would be very helpful-thank you

i am to be banded 25th of sept-woo hoo

I don't know about the Atlanta, Ga area, but there is a Doctor in Cincinnatt, OH that is wonderful ! (My personal opionion). His name is Dr. Trace Curry and he is a speaker at the Lexington, KY event .

He takes bandsters banded in Mexico, his staff is polite, VERY nice and tries to be helpful in every way. He has a website: www.TheBandDoctor.com his number is 1-877-442-BAND.

Call and ask all the questions you need answered. You will have to see the dietian (she has a band), the nurse practioner maybe and the doctor. It is just an option I thought you may want to explore. I hope this helps you.

Tacy

Banded 01/05/04 by Dr. Verboonen

If anyone knows of fill doctors in the atlanta area, that would be very helpful-thank you

i am to be banded 25th of sept-woo hoo

Here is a website that might help. Dr. Ortiz is one that helped set it up so they take patients banded in Mexico. (fillcenterusa.com). The website has you click on your state, then you have to put in your zip code. it walks you through it. If this doesn't help try to get info from fellow banders in your area. They can be one of your best sourses.

Good Luck on your search. :)

Catherine