Flu Question....

I meant to ask this last week but forgot, until I read the PB post.

So last week it appears as though I had a bit of the stomach flu. I was so sick but I couldn't seem to....(sorry for being graphic) throw up. It almost felt as though it was hitting my band and bouncing back down. I ended up dry heaving for over an hour -

Has anyone else had this issue? Is this normal? With 3 small kids I am afraid (I thought I was going to die) and am thinking about getting the flu shot this year.

Blessings to All,

Sorry to hear about this, make sure you always have anti nausea medication on hand in case of you get sick.

I always have Promethazine close by, its a script my doctor wrote for me - I have one bottle at work, one at home and one in my car. You want to do everything possible to combat this. I talked to my doctor and let him now I received the lap band and he wrote the script for me. I've only used it once but I'm very glad I have it on hand because we can cause a slip by doing this. If you can't get it from your doctor, please go talk to a pharmacist for OTC anti nausea medication.

Best,

Lisa

Here's a link to some OTC chewable:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=59908