Restriction

I was banded on June 27th and I go for my first fill on Friday the 15th. Since being on solid foods I have had 4-5 times where I have felt restriction a couple times enough to PB (of course due to eating too fast or not chewing enough). It just catches me off gaurd because other then these few times I felt this it is like I don't have a band at all.

So my question is for all of you experienced bandsters out there.... When you get good fills or get to your sweet spot is that kind of restriction what you feel all of the time or is it just once in awhile like I have experienced with no fill at all?

Mine is very fickle. Somedays I have restriction and other days I don't!

Mine is also fickle.... comes and goes. I ate chicken and broc. w\rice the other day and it went down with NO problem.

Today I made steak on the grill [very tender] and it got stuck on the 2nd bite. I gave up on it and ate my brussel sprouts w\cheese. I had steak about 10 days ago and had no problem. I never know until I swallow a bite or two if my band's tight or loose. <_<

Mine is also VERY fickle! If I can eat more it will always be in the evening... and like fat2nrml said somedays I can eat something and it goes down the great down great and the VERY next day it won't go down at all. I feel like I am at my 'sweet spot" 2.9cc in 4cc band. Even when I can eat a little more it's not that much more.