My first fill

That is great, Trina! Gosh I wish I wasn't using Avara. I only have 1.8 cc and I have had 4 darn fills! Let me know when you go back over there, I may go with you. Okay?

Yes I knew Trina was a hottie, what a great pic.

Trina I got 2cc in my 4cc band on my first fill. I had a tough time especially the first few eeks because oh boy did I have restriction. I didn't realize how serious that is and tended to gobble and not chew and had a few too many PBing episodes. I finally have figured it out though after about 3 weeks now. I have even started losing again....Praise the Lord, and the OCC!!! I hope this fill works as great for you as it has for me but learn from my mistakes...take it SLOWLY with the food. Don't eat anything new in a hurry or you'll be sorry. I have to eat about every 3 hours though because I wasn't getting enough protein in and having terrible hypoglycemia. So be careful not to starve yourself either. Good luck in this new chapter for you!!

Aww thanks Julie! I am trying to take things slow... I was on liquids the first day, yesterday full liquids and today I am on mushies and I am eating some pintos and cheese from Taco Bell... So far so good.. I did experience the hiccups today though... I hope I start to lose like you sister....