Hola, mis amigos.. Le he echado de menos...

:-h Hi everybody! Wow... it's been so long since I've be able to come and chat. Holidays, broken computer, yada, yada, yada. So, how the hell have all my old friends and new friends been??? I haven't had a chance to read any of the new posts, but I'm excited to see how all of you are doing. I'm down a total of 34lbs now. It's been 3 mo today since my surgery. I've had one fill on July 1st, and am going for a 2nd fill on Aug 22nd. I can definitely eat more than I am used to, so I have to be careful. I tend to be eating too fast, and experiencing the pain of the food going down very, very, slowly and feeling like I'm going to puke. UGH... but.. aside from all that I'm doing well. My clothes are getting very loose and baggy. I've had to buy a belt for the first time in many, many years. I will posting my new 3 mo progress pic asap. Well enough about me... time for me to check in on all of you! ><'

Guest CaraMBA09
:-h Hi everybody! Wow... it's been so long since I've be able to come and chat. Holidays, broken computer, yada, yada, yada. So, how the hell have all my old friends and new friends been??? I haven't had a chance to read any of the new posts, but I'm excited to see how all of you are doing. I'm down a total of 34lbs now. It's been 3 mo today since my surgery. I've had one fill on July 1st, and am going for a 2nd fill on Aug 22nd. I can definitely eat more than I am used to, so I have to be careful. I tend to be eating too fast, and experiencing the pain of the food going down very, very, slowly and feeling like I'm going to puke. UGH... but.. aside from all that I'm doing well. My clothes are getting very loose and baggy. I've had to buy a belt for the first time in many, many years. I will posting my new 3 mo progress pic asap. Well enough about me... time for me to check in on all of you! ><'

You are just as cute as a button!

SOOOOOOO glad to see you back! :)

Welcome back - hope you had fun and I can't wait to see the new pictures! I just had my 3rd surgery done last Friday to repair the damage done by the weight, and then the weight loss at an older age - only one more left! OK, this last one wasn’t as much to repair as the last ones but to give myself a “boost”!

Welcome back! was wondering how you were doing. I was banded the day before you and also get my fills done in Arlington, and like you I also need a second fill. I too eat way to fast and have got food stuck to many times to count. This weather is so nice EH,

Glad to see you are doing well. Take care