Hair loss & cosmetic fixes

ackovach

I have huge issues with hair loss for about 3 years now. So while I am working on the right supplements and waiting on my body to respond, I resorted to some cover-ups. These really help the texture of my and covering thinning areas.. Do you have any cosmetic tips to share?

Favorite product is the Toppix hair thickening Dust and the application nozzle.

eyebrow pencil to fill

bumble & bumble hair powder

layered cuts

longer hair

stay away from hair color. Really burns my scalp.

I have heard that highlights or blonder hair can really help with camouflaging the contrast in hair to scalp color.

My hair is getting thinner so I am looking for more things to try.

Amy

I have huge issues with hair loss for about 3 years now. So while I am working on the right supplements and waiting on my body to respond, I resorted to some cover-ups. These really help the texture of my and covering thinning areas.. Do you have any cosmetic tips to share?

Favorite product is the Toppix hair thickening Dust and the application nozzle.

eyebrow pencil to fill

bumble & bumble hair powder

layered cuts

longer hair

stay away from hair color. Really burns my scalp.

I have heard that highlights or blonder hair can really help with camouflaging the contrast in hair to scalp color.

My hair is getting thinner so I am looking for more things to try.

Amy

Have you tried taking Biotin as a supplement. It is supposed to help with processing foods to keep from losing hair. Also it is very important to get enough protein or hair loss will increase.

I've recently added Biotin to my regime. I have fairly thick hair but when it comes out by the handfuls it's scary. That's not happening now thank God but I hope to prevent it form this dieting. Last time I lost weight , my mother also passed away and it did come out by the handfuls. So scary. I do believe stress plays a role as well as proven by my case mentioned above. Perhaps the stress from the surgery both physically and mentally has stepped this up? You did mention it's been going on though. Other than the Biotin I don't really know any more tips. Just wanted you to know you are not alone. :kiss3:

Hi there, sorry to hear that you have been having hair loss problems, I also take Biotin.

I am a certified make-up artist and worked with ladies years ago who lwere bald and ost their facial hair due to chemotherapy and key to natural eyebrows is not to just pencil them in, ensure that pencil is very sharp and create tiny hairs or you can use a powder, brown eyeshadow with a tiny firm make-up brush and feather it on so they look natural. Lashes are more difficult, use eyeshadow to line your eyes, not pencil it's too drastic.

If you need any other tips just ask!!