What are the best chocolate shakes for a chocloholic?

I honestly think I could LIVE on chocolate! I know that I will be able to be ok with the protein shakes, but I would like to know what the best tasting ones are out there before I invest a bunch of money. I am going to start on just the shakes next week and I am sure that there must be at least one person out there who can tell me what they think because they are also chocolaholics! I like Slim Fast High Protein shakes, but they really aren't all that high in protein, and I hate the Optima shakes. I will probably either go to GNC or order online overnight, so I am hoping for the most chocolately tasting ones...lol

I'd love to know other options too since I will probably get something else for variety...but chocolate is what I'm after..hehe :lol:

I know what you mean about chocolate...I too, am a chocolate addict. As for the protein shakes, if you don't mind mixing your own...a friend of mine who had gastric bypass surgery in the past was put on the Lean Dessert Protein Powder shakes by BSN. They have Chocolate Fudge and a Chocolate Coconut Bar. They are truly awesome. I've gotten half my office using them. They have other flavors too. They have 20 gr of protein and are 130 calories if you mix it with water. I use skim milk and occasionally add some additional unflavored protein powder for a boost. If you put it in a blender with crushed ice, it thickens up and you'll feel like you are indulging in a milk shake.

And just an FYI...I've started to buy several of the McCormick liquid extracts, like the vanilla extract. I've gotten banana and coconut. I can add some additional flavor with no additional calories.

Vitadigest.com, BodyBuilder.com and Supplement Warehouse have the cheapest prices; less than $20 for a 1.39 lb container.

Barb

These are my favorites:

For a ready made on either Atkins Advantage , 15g protein and 4gm carbs 1gm sugar

Premier Protein Nutrition, 30gms protein, 5gms carb, 1 gm sugar

Myoples Lite by EAS, 20gms protein, 20gms carb, 1gm sugar.

I have tries so many of the ready made and these are the richest, easiest ones and really taste delicious. I tried muscle milk lite and it was just way too sweet and had a weird flavor to it, now some people on here like that one.

For powder I use EAS Premium protein powder, 27gms protein, 3gms carb, 2gms sugar.

I've read on here many use 100% Whey protein powder from GNC. I havn't tried it but it comes highly recommended.

I have started using the Mccormicks flavorings too. I love coconut with both vanilla and chocolate. I also add benefiber to any of my protein drinks UNDER 30 grams of protein. For some reason it doesn't miz in well with anything that has more even though it totally dissolves in everything and you cannot detect it even in water. Kinda weird. Must be something about the protein metabolic structure and how it it so dense?

nawww... all of those taste... diet

Arby's Jamocha shake, and ask for a double squirt of the jamocha. Now THAT'S a chocolate shake.

Or Ben and Jerry's double chocolate fudge ice cream shake. Only take a few swallows, and save the rest for a little later... if you can.

nawww... all of those taste... diet

Arby's Jamocha shake, and ask for a double squirt of the jamocha. Now THAT'S a chocolate shake.

Or Ben and Jerry's double chocolate fudge ice cream shake. Only take a few swallows, and save the rest for a little later... if you can.

Yeaaahhh riiiiiiiight....even a dumb newbie like me knows that just ain't right! lol

But nice try anyway Will! :D